Chapter 30

Song - Loving You

" Chapter 30 - We Are Here "

*Tzuyu's Pov*

I groan, opening my eyes, my stomach aching as my sight fills with bright sunlight.

Squinting my eyes, my fingers gently trails above my stomach, trying to sooth the pain. By the time my eyes adjustment to the light, my brain is still half asleep.

Making assumptions of its own, my half-awake brain recalls the day when I couldn't walk.

Why couldn't I walk?

Mingyu.

Yeah, that's basically it.

Rather than remembering if we actually did it or not last night, my hands grip the sheets covering me tightly before throwing it off me harshly, my stomach pain refraining my ability to think.

It is then, I hear a thud sound.

My mouth falls open as realization dawns upon me, Kim fucking Mingyu was sleeping on top of the sheets which I just threw.

Mingyu, are you okay? Without getting off the bed, I crawl towards his side of bed before I find Mingyu in a strange position.

The fuck?

His head is on the ground while his legs are on top of the bed, almost as if flying, and most importantly, he still managed to stay above the fucking white sheets.

Oh, and he is glaring at me.

Why would you do that? He yells, swiftly turning his legs away from the bed and putting them down on top of the white sheets laying beneath him.

Stomach ache. Did we do it hard last night?

We didn't do it. Putting his hands behind his head, getting into a comfortable position on the ground, he confirms.

You're pregnant, remember? Sighing in relief at his answer, I glance at my legs, realizing I don't feel pain in my lower region.

Oh, I thought, I couldn't walk. Murmuring to myself, I jump a little up and down on the bed before my stomach starts aching again.

Is something wrong with the baby?

Is he or she angry or what?

And why did you thought, you couldn't walk? Stopping my actions, I look down at him on the floor.

When we did it last time, I couldn't walk for a whole day and was limping around like a frog. That's a sight, my fans shouldn't see.

What can I do, I mean? Everyday I open my eyes to be greeted by sore legs. Okay, not everyday.

Unbelievable. He murmurs as I get off the bed and walk towards the other side aka my side of the bed, my brain now fully awake and messed up with the thoughts of today's press conference, my stomach ache long gone.

To take my mind off other things, I decide to make my bed before bathing and getting ready for the tiring day.

Taking the ends of the sheets in between my fingers, I am ready to fold it as I pull it towards me with full force and then hearing another thud sound followed by a curse.

Why were you still on top of the sheets even on the fucking ground?! I yell, trying to make it seem as if it is his fault.

Yeah, I am okay. Don't worry.