Chapter 12

Song - Witch by Boyfriend

" Chapter 12 - Red Bra "

*Mingyu's Pov*

Mingyu---

I know. I know exactly what she is going to say, the minute I wake up.

Then let me go, huh? My heart starts sinking, hearing her begging.

I am, Tzuyu. I manage to speak out, my hands turning into fists.

I am letting you go. Her gaze lift off the ground and meet me, I give her a small smile.

Just one week? I ask her as her gaze leaves mine and a painful smile capture my face.

Fuck, it hurts.

Till things go down. Biting her lips, she nervously speaks, afraid I might lash out at her any minute.

Basically, the pictures of me and Tzuyu entering the hospital and leaving the university together in one car has been surfacing the internet.

Thankfully the pictures of her in my arms weren't taken since I had my mask on and she hid her face in my chest, otherwise, things would have been worst.

Both our companies has called us yesterday and from what it looks like, this scandal ain't going down so fast.

So, Tzuyu told me that she'll be staying at the dorm with Twice till things go down because if we are seen leaving or entering the same building, things would probably go out of hands.

In the end--- I start speaking as her head looks up and her eyes stares at me, confused and tired.

You're leaving me too. I smile at her, hoping my smile to display my emotions right in front of her.

I can fake a perfect smile but I'm trying my best to make cracks appear on my facade, only for her to see that I'm not okay as well.

I don't want my family to be taken away from me.

I don't want to stay in this place alone.

It's not home without Tzuyu and Daamin here. It's just a place where I eat, sleep, live. A house with no emotions.

Tzuyu chasing Daamin when he runs away because he doesn't want to eat the food she made for him, in the end, I end up making noodles for Daamin. Those noises. Those fights. Everything. That was what kept this house alive.

That was what made this house, a home.

Because after her, for me every house with anyone in it, just remained a house. But with Tzuyu and Daamin, I got through that phase.

Specifically, because of Daamin, I got through it.

You confuse me. What do you want from me? My life is not a game. My feelings for you is not a fucking playground, Mingyu. Her small figure move towards me, her hand grabbing my collar, pulling me towards her.

Her eyes shows her anger but at the same time I don't miss her voice breaking. How painful it is for her to spit those words.

Tzuyu, just for once, I want you to realize and acknowledge what I went through. Instead of me, being there for you. I wished for you and me to be there for each other. Was it that hard to do? Did you had to leave me and your children behind?

I died each day. And still do.

No matter how much I hate you, I always stayed there. Like a rock. You never asked for my forgiveness because you never did anything wrong but I wanted you to realize, what I went through when you were somewhere else, fighting for something else when she fought with death.