Chapter 16

Song - Love Song by Miss A

“ Chapter 16 - SIXTEEN ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Getting out of the washroom, I search for the clothes, which I clearly told Mingyu to keep outside the washroom. Upon not finding them anywhere, I remember my threat before yelling his name out loud.

KIM MINGYU! I hear his footsteps hurrying upstairs before his voice shouts as he nears the room. 

Yah, Chou Tzuyu, I was bathing too. Don't scare me like that. I thought you saw a gh--- And just as if he has seen a ghost, he turns pale before my eyes run up and down his body, shamelessly raping him and I visibly gulp.

What a timing, Tzuyu.

What a timing, Mingyu.

His eyes basically eye-rape me and feeling self-conscious, I take my lower lip inside my mouth and start chewing it as I watch the droplets of water trail down from his wet hair to his neck before they trail down his body.

Someone throw that damned towel around his torso away.

And then he is walking towards me.

And man, did I know what is coming? Of course, I did.

Because as soon as he slam his lips on mine, I have a feeling that this might not end at all.

Without wasting even a second, I hungrily move my lips against his. I was craving his touch all these days, I spent without him. I was craving the way he makes me feel and I can't deny that only Mingyu holds the power to bring me down my throne.

God, I missed you. He groans, his lips detaching from mine before they meet my neck, his hands pushing the robe, covering my shoulders, aside.

His hands hold me tightly in his embrace as if he knows I am going to disappear in the next moment.

When his tongue starts tasting my skin, my head falls back, body moving back till I touch the wall behind me.

Stopping his actions, he leans back and our eyes meet, my hands around his neck loosens as I stare into his eyes, losing myself in that dark ocean.

Can I? I watch as his fingers play with the knot which kept the robe in it's place before I stare at him with a little smile on my face.

Why bother asking? And just as the knot come undone, I feel his hands glide down the robe from my shoulders before his hands come around my thighs, picking me up and laying me down on the soft mattress, my hairs probably soaking it wet.

His eyes never once tear their gaze away from mine and look down my body as his hands throw the towel covering his torso while my eyes travels down his body without his permission and I gulp once again, feeling overwhelmed.

We are both naked.

However, it does not not feel embarrassing.

Before I can think further, his lips claim mine, his hands running over my bare skin before cupping one of my breast and I burn with pleasure as I moan his name.

Mingyu...

His hands touches all of me. I let him explore me again and I am not thinking of regretting it.

His each touch makes me feel overwhelmed with emotions that I can never describe.

The way his lips suck my skin as if he is a vampire, sucking someone's blood, drives me to the edge.