Chapter 28

Song - Goodnight Like Yesterday by Lovelyz

Chapter 28 - Doomed ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

What?

My brother's ear-piercing voice overshadows my son's soft one as they speak at the same time.

Hey. Tugging on my brother's hand, Daamin tries pulling him down before my brother bends down till Daamin's level to hear what he wants to say.

What does pregnant mean? He whispers, loud enough for us to hear, causing a smile to break out on my face at his cuteness.

You know what a girlfriend is, but you don't know what pregnant is? Oppa says, his chuckle surrounding us as he stands up straight with Daamin scowling at him.

It doesn't matter. Just remember to not get your girlfriend pregnant. Mingyu remarks, his voice stern as if the young kid is able to understand what his father just said.

Weirdo.

Oh, so it's some kind of expensive thing? Daamin asks, his eyes glowing as he does so.

No. It means you are having a sibling! Before anyone can spoil Daamin anymore, I tell him, my tone lacing with excitement which my son fails to notice and starts questioning unreasonable things.

You are buying me a sibling?

I am so done.

Okay, you guys spoiled his innocence! Rolling my eyes, I glare at my soon-to-be husband and my soon-to-be dead brother.

I wonder if he still has his innocence, since you two have problems with keeping your hands to yourself. Earning a punch from me, my brother winces in pain, his eyes on Mingyu signaling him to do something to which Mingyu just looks away as if he never saw my brother's pleading look.

Boys.

Sis, so I was wondering if Daamin can go and watch movie with me?

When did I ever say, no, to you? Bending down to Daamin's level, I kiss his forehead before ruffling his hair and he smiles sweetly at me.

Make sure to be back before eleven. Mingyu tells my brother.

The movie ends at twelve, you uneducated hooman.

I roll my eyes at both of them.

•••

I swear, I'm going to punch you the moment you lay your hands on me. Glaring at Mina, I back away from her as she tries to hold my back and help me walk towards the canteen, which I can do on my own.

Sana told me to never leave you alone. What if something happens? Wh---

Nothing. You get that? Cutting a whining penguin off, I growl at her when she stomps her feet, about to go all out on me when we hear loud footsteps as if someone is running.

That is until my eyes focuses on Jungkook, beads of sweat trickling down his forehead as he stops in front of us, panting.

Hot. Hot.

We are doomed.

Running his fingers through his hair, he shoves his phone in front of my face. For a while, my eyes can't focus on the screen before they zeroes on the new mess created.