Chapter 8

Song - You're Pitiful by Feistar

“ Chapter 8 - Scars ”

*Mingyu's Pov*

My eyes adjust to the bright light coming through the window, causing me to groan, my hands reaching beside me to find the place empty before I recall last night.

It was amazing.

The way her eyes stared at mine, the way her body relaxed in my arms, the way I rocked her body, the way she reached her highest point and then exhaustion took over her body causing her eyes to flutter close, the way she felt.

A smile covers my features as my heart picked up it's pace, my insides wanting to relive the feeling.

Getting off the bed, I walk towards the door when it opens and reveals Tzuyu, her hair half wet, her shorts tugging too close to her thighs and her tank top revealing her skin, making me want to kiss every part of it all over again.

So,--- Walking closer to her, I corner her against the nearest wall with a smirk on my face.

----you really fell for it.

As soon as these words leave my lips, I watch her whole face falling down.

I never thought that she will be this easy but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

The moment I saw Tzuyu yesterday, my first instinct was to simply sleep with her and feel her skin against me.

But then that Jungkook, man.

I won't lie, my jealousy took over me and so I decided to help Tzuyu instead of getting laid which means, I basically blew my chances of sleeping with her away by helping her.

I could have easily gotten her drunk and then everything would have went well but because of Jungkook and my jealousy, my plan seemed to have been changed.

But.

But I didn't expect things to go the way they did.

I didn't knew you were so easy, Tzuyu. I'm disappointed a bit, you see. I watch as her eyes fills with tears but she keeps on blinking them back, her hands turning into fists.

It is then an uneasy feeling surrounded my stomach.

W-What do you m-mean? For a moment, I didn't want to speak anything because whatever I will say, it is going to hurt her because ever since I saw her yesterday at the party, my only intention was to sleep with her.

I can either lie or say the truth.

My heart started heaving as seconds passed by, making me want to just run away.

I feel guilty.

It was just to make you sleep with me.

I did not lie about anything.

I might have some feelings that I am yet to get over for her, but that doesn't mean I forgive her for everything. I do feel those stupid butterflies for her.

It's just I don't want to accept it.

At least not yet.

And since I find peace in hurting her, I don't like her.

Not how I used to.

Because you don't hurt the people you like.

But it feels strange like every other time. Maybe because I know how badly I'll be breaking her again this time like I always do.