Chapter 6

Song - Innocent Love by Astro

“ Chapter 6 - Like Him ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Once I reach the rooftop, his words keep on repeating in my head like a broken radio. And the way his eyes stared at me as if they knew how well I will go down this time. As if he knew how it'll break me all over again.

It affects me. It affects me like hell that he is dating Eunha.

Why?

Because obviously, I am not that dumb. I know, I still have feelings for him.

The hate he made me have for him overshadowed my feelings for him. The feeling of hate was more powerful than my heart, who liked him.

And I don't want to like the person he is right now.

Because that person is dangerous.

Taking my phone out, I dial my brother's number before feeling the warm screen of my phone against my cheek.

Yeah, Tzu?

Oppa, can you keep Daamin with you for the night?

Guilt captures me when I think how I won't be able to see my baby on New Year.

How I won't let him see me, let him be with me on New Year just because I don't want to go home and face a certain someone.

Sure. But why?

Party at night.

Oh, well then, enjoy. Is all I hear before there is a beep sound and everything went silent.

Daamin-ah, mom loves you. I am sorry, baby.

CHOU TZUYU! Hearing my name being yelled and that too by a masculine voice made me turn around.

What are you doing here? I ask before turning around, my back facing him as I hear his footsteps nearing me.

You need to tell me what the hell is going on! I don't understand a thing. With a frown on my face, I turn to face him.

What's there to understand? Nothing is going on. I tilt my face a little to the right once he is finally in front of me.

I saw how you reacted to the announcement. It's not normal. And how Mingyu's eyes were fixed on you the whole time as if tormenting you, was so not normal. My eyes falls on the ground.

He's right.

Mingyu was tormenting me.

Tzu? I feel his hands holding my shoulders, his concern eyes never leaving my face.

It's not something you should know, Jungkook. I whisper, feeling numb.

Fuck, I'm your best friend, you bitch. NOW, SPEAK! These words are not supposed to comfort me.

But they did.

JEON JUNGKOOK, STOP! My eyes glances behind Jungkook to find Mina running towards us as Jungkook turn around.

MINA! Sana comes, yelling Mina's name, running behind Mina.

The fuck going on here?

Sana grabs Mina's hand when Mina stands in front of us but Mina shoves Sana away in anger.

Sana, why would you send Jungkook here? Are you crazy?! Mina yells at Sana and I finally grasp the situation.

I THOUGHT HE COULD HELP!