Epilogue

Song - Thanks by Seventeen

“ Epilogue ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

STOP! I laugh, falling back to the soft grass beneath me while Sehun and Jungkook continues to tickle me as I wiggle around.

Ugh, boys. Tears start leaving my eyes as the cause of excessive laughter while I hear Sana groan before the two boys are pulled away from my body.

Look, she's out of depression now. Pointing at my smiling face, Jungkook beams at Mingyu, who face palms at his childish behavior.

You guys carry on, we gonna leave. See you at the company. Jihyo waves at us as she along with the other members except Sana and Mina, walk away from us.

Ugh, my cheeks hurt.

Come on, Tzu, one session won't hurt. Mingyu continues trying to persuade me as I finally let my smile fall.

Mingyu, I'm perfectly fine. I deny his accuse because no, I am not in depression.

My feelings might have been messed up, but I know that it's not that deep. I mean, I may have had it but now I don't.

Now, I don't because I have finally forgave myself for something I never did.

Sometimes, we just need to forgive ourselves instead of others.

And ever since I did so, I don't feel numb. I am no longer empty. That missing piece of mine is finally back to its place.

And no, it's not because of Mingyu. It's not because of anyone but me. I am the one to bring myself down but I am the only one, who brought myself back up.

The others just helped me.

We always try to find comfort in other people, we always try to find that something in them, when that something, is in us. We need to learn to find comfort in ourselves.

Because even if someone says that he or she is ready to take all their pain, in the end, it's me, who'll be dealing with it.

So, I learned to love me.

I found my comfort in myself.

I think, you should go just once. Mina agrees with Mingyu, her gaze softening.

Fine, but just one time. Rolling my eyes, I watch Mina and Mingyu high-five while Sehun and Jungkook glance at each other.

KIM MINGYU! Jun shouts, causing Mingyu to jump on his place before turning towards Jun and getting up.

See you at the interview, babe. Kissing my cheeks, he runs to Seventeen and Got7 once again playing basketball while me, Sana, Mina, Jungkook and Sehun watch them play.

Seriously, what's the point of playing?

Isn't that Tae? Sana speaks up, pointing at someone.

With Lisa. I state, my eyes scanning the two before I see Lisa looking over at us, specifically at Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK, TAEHYUNG JUST----

I KNOW, JIMIN! Yelling at the boy, who pants, Jungkook gets up before we see Tae running away from Jungkook who is busy chasing Tae, while Lisa stands there, blushing.

And then there is Jimin, trying to stop them.

Ugh, what are we gonna do with these boys? Mina groans, rolling her eyes.