chapter 9

"Lets go home

"Lets go home." I nod grabbing everything I need putting it in my bag and I lock my class door up and leave.

Tris POV

I wake up with a smile on my face. Today is the day I'm going to married to the love of my life. I may have no parents or brother anymore but I have Tobias and this baby. Their my family now. I feel arms tighten around me and I smile turning my body so im facing Tobias, lifting my leg so it's over his.

"Good moring handsome." I murmur against his lips.

"Good moring beautiful. And good moring to you baby." Tobias murmurs. I smile

"We are getting married today." I state excited.

"Yes we are." He chuckles.

"You beed to leave or do something." I say sitting up. He looks confused.

"I don't want you seeing my dress." He nods.

"I'll go to Zeke's and I'll send Shauna and Marlene over to help you." I nod smiling.

"Now go so I can get ready." I laugh pushing him out of the bedroom.

I go into our bathroom and start up a warm bath with scented soap(ones I can be around) and rose petals. Once I feel that the water is ready I strip and get into the huge bath.

"Babe." I hear a shout. I open one eyelid to see Tobias standing there looking at me.

"What do you want?" I quirk and eyebrow and his eyes find mine once again.

"I'm leaving and the girls are here. Should I send them up?" I nod reaching up to his face. He kneels down. I plant a kiss on his lips.

"I love you. Never forget it." I say and he nods.

"See you at the alter." He says as he leaves.

"I'll be the once in white." He laughs and seconds later I hear squeals and laughter. I put bubble bath soap in the tub and it starts foaming. I push the bubles so my breasts and womanhood are covered.

"Hey girly. You ready for this." I nod my head at Shauna smiling.

"We brought someone who you might want to see." Marlene giggles as Cara comes from around the corner. Her and my brother were dating.

"Cara." I shout.

"Tris." She shouts back.

"So we were wondering if instead of me being the maid of honor Cara will be." Shauna says and I gasp.

"Then we would have to go back to the store and get the same one but in black. No no no we can't and don't have time for this." I say.

"She's the same size. I promise." I nod and she smiles.

"Ok so we'll let you finish here and then we can get ready. We all took showers so we just need to get dressed." I nod at Marlene's words. They leave me alone for an hour maybe two. I look at my phone that's off the the side.

10:45am

That gives us plenty of time. I get out and dry myself off. I put my stress reliever loation on and relax. I walk out to the girls all dressed in their underwear and bras.

"Ok who's ready for this?" I say. I must have startled them as they jump and hold their chests.

"God damn, Tris, you scared us half to death." I innocently smile at them.

"Ok let's get this over with." Lynn says. I laugh at her not wanting to do this.

"Hair and make up first. I want all if you to have the same hair style. Waves with the sides pulled back then wraped around the pony holder. Got it. Your make up will be the same to, sliver smoky eyeshadow with sliver eyeliner, and nude or grey/black lipstick. Anything else's I don't care about but I want you to look the same as hair and makeup." I say and they nod. They all leave and I get out of the bath.

I grab the white lace undergarments I have in here and put them on. I look in the mirror. I run my hand over my prouding stomach. I have to tell the girls soon. I put on baggie sweats and walk out of the bathroom. All of the girls have on their make up and their hair is the same. Their nails are also black, white and grey with rhinestones at the bed. They all look beautiful. They all have sweats on just like me.

"Ok, Tris we need to do your hair." Shauna says. I not and sit down in a chair that was brought up from downstairs.

"Ok so Tris, so I'm going to do girls then putting white flowers in the curls. It will fall down to your back." Shauna says, I nod letting her do what ever she wanted to my hair.

After what feels like forever she's finally done with boring my hair and scalp she claps her hands.

"I feel like a proud mother." Marlene says and I laugh.

"Ok Marlene you do her make up, Cara you do her nails and Lynn you get ready." Shauna says like she's a drill sergeant.

My nails are white with a design going down the middle of my nails and toe nails. My feet instead of wearing shoes I have on this lace thing hooking around my middle toe and it laces up my foot to my ankle. It's white with flowers. white beads and lace.

My make up is plain nude like, but it has a smoky look to it. I have mascara, black eyeliner, a gold smoky eye look. I have glitter long the top of my eye lid, like right where my eyebrow meet the skin.(if that makes sense. It's where the bone for your eyebrow/head starts up again.)

After hours of pain and tourter it's time to put the dresses on. I help the girls with their dresses. Cara's is the sleeveless black dress that comes down to just above her knees. It has an empire waist that's black, with ruffles. Cara has black high heels that have black lace fabric down to her toes. Shauna, Marlene, and Lynn all have sleeveless grey dresses with a grey empire waist and ruffles. It falls just to above their knees. They are wearing grey heels that have a bow and them on the top. I take a step back and look at them.

"Awesome, I'm gonna go get dressed I'll be right back." I say walking to the bathroom with my dress.

My dress has enough room so that my breast and stomach have room. My stomach area is loose for the reason of we don't want everyone knowing till we are married. My whole family is Christian, so having a baby or getting pregnant is wrong and against their beliefs. I unzip my sweatshirt taking it off as my pants too. I slide on the dress zipping it back up, and taking my hair out so it hangs down my back like it's supposed to. I walk back out and the girls gasp.

"Oh, Tris you look stunning. Your parents and brothers, they  would be so proud of you." Cara says who has tears in her eyes.

"Lets get going. It's half an hour away and it's already 330." I say picking up my dress putting my crocs on and walking out to the limo. They follow out shortly. I'm sitting next to Lynn with Cara, Marlene in front of us and Shauna is sitting on the side, well more like laying down. We have big drench coats, while mine does nothing. My fat ads dress takes up the entire seat and our whole side of the car.

We pull up to the place where I get 100% ready. They girls and I step out of the limo with a gasp that comes amongst all of us.