chapter 20

"I'm not giving up on you. I married you and I vowed to you that I would listen to you and what you wanted. If this is what you what then that's perfectly fine with me." Her eyes water and she slams my lips to hers. It's like everything that has ever happened to me has gone away. It's just us. The two of us and our two kids.

Tris POV

After waking up with the two girls between Tobias and I scoot off the air mattress and walk to my tote bag. The girls were up constantly wanted to be feed and changed. Tobias was up with me and the girls. I really think he wants to make up for what he did. And I love him for that. I play with my wedding ring that sits on my left hand ring finger while I look for a bottle.

"Hey baby, why are you up so early?" He asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know and we don't have anything to eat." I turn away from the fridge and to Tobias. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Well we could go out to eat. But we need to go to the court house today right?" I nod.

"Ya, I want Ava to a Eaton as soon as possible." I see him nod. He really doesn't like the idea of two newborns but now that I was very close to leaving him he knows that I'm sticking with this baby.

"Well let's get ready and we can go." I go in my suit case.

I grab my brown wedges, and my pink off the shoulder dress and a around the neck lace bra. I put on some light pink lip stick, and nude make up. Very light make up today. I go into my little suit cases for Realynn.
IIt's a little chilly here so I put her in a green off the shoulder onesie with some lace booties sock things. I find a green tie bow with flowers and I tie that on her head and she smiles at me.

I go in my huge tote bag and pull out a pink onesie and a blue design wrap there is also a headband that matches the blanket that's she's tied in

And Tobias is dressed in a white lose t-shirt, washed jeans and a red flannel tied around his waist. He has on white Jordan's.

He looks hot as hell

He looks hot as hell. I put the girls in their car seats and walk to Tobias. I wrap my hands around his neck and his gose around my waist.

"Are stuff should be here today. Late afternoon." He nods and bends down to kiss me.

"I want to get more tattoos today. Is that ok?" I look at his with an eyebrow raised.

"Why?" He pulls my in close.

"I want to get Ava's and Realynns birthrates tattooed on me." I look at him and smile.

"Aren't you still healing." He shakes his head.

"Nooooo." He drags out and I laugh and walk to grab Realynns seat.

I shake my head walking out to my car. I put Realynns car seat in the buckle thing. I walk to the drivers seat. I put my tote bag in the back with the girls. Tobias walks out with Ava a few minutes later and a packet. I raise my eyebrow at him when he sits in the passenger seat of the car. He shakes his head as of not wanting to talk about it.

+++TIMELAPS+++

"Here is your copy of your adoption. Also this is her birth certificate, you'll need th at and here social security card." The lady that had been helping us through this whole process. She hands us the papers that we need to keep. I hold Ava in my arms smiling down at her. Her little mouth makes that perfect 'O' when she yawns. Ava falls asleep in my arms as Tobias takes the papers. He still isn't thrilled with this.

"Thank you so much. I just need you to sign here and you will be on your way." I immediately took the pen and signed where my name went. I gave the pen to Tobias and he took a while to sign. I sighed and stood up and left giving back the papers and the pen. I grabbed my stuff and I grabbed Realynn and left. I went to the car walking as fast as I could with two newborns and with my tote bag.

"Tris, Tris, TRIS! Wait up!" Tobias yells down the street running as I walk fast to the car.just as I put Ava and Realynn in the car Tobias slams the door making the girls cry.

"What the hell." I shove him out of the way and went to calm the girls down. I had to take Ava out first. She was crying the hardest. Realynn was just whimpers.

"Why Tris, why?" He said with tears running down his face.

"Why what Tobias? You couldn't even sign the papers. I knew all you wanted was the three of us. That's never going to happen." I say loudly putting Ava back in her car seat and rubbing Realynns cheek and she was asleep.

"Look, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this." I scoff.

"That doesn't matter. She's an innocent baby. She didn't deserve any of this. If you can't except this than give thers to someone else." I slip my to us off and the necklace I always wore. He starts shaking his head tears still streaming down his face. I open his hand putting the rings and necklace in them and closing his hands.

"No, no, no. Please no. Tris I can't lose you." He falls to his knees sobbing in his hands. I wipe away my tears that have fallen and get in the car.

"You just have." I drive away tread streaming down my face fast and I can hardly see that I have to pull over.

I sit there wiping the tears that fall but there's to many. After a while I am able to drive home and I see that Tobias' car us still here and I walk inside and I see his bags in the front hallway with some boxes.

I put the girls car seats down and tuck them so they were out of any trouble. I walk around the house for Tobias.

"Tobias. Tobias." I walk around the house and I finally find him in Rea's nursery sitting in the rocking chair.

I stand there in the doorway when he looks up at me with red puffy eyes. He shakes his head walking out. I run after him down the stairs and to his car. I stand in front of him and the car door.

"Tris move." I shake my head. He sets his bags down and he roughly picks my up and moves me.

"Ow ow, Tobias stop your hurting me." I squirm trying to get out of his grip. He puts me down with wide eyes. My eyes are wide to. He never wanted to hurt me. Physically and mentally.

"Baby. Please I'm sorry come back inside. Please. We can work this out." He doesnt respond.

"I can't anymore. Here is your rings back. I don't want them. Here's mine too." He handed me my stuff I gave him and his wedding ring.

"Are we over?" I ask and he just shrugs.

"What happened to us. We were supposed to be ok. We've been married for almost a year. What happened to us." I shake my head tears streaming down my face. I nod stepping back letting him leave.

"Leave if your going to leave." I wipe the tears away from from under eyes waiting for him to leave. He just sits there. I start walking in and I hear the rumble of the engine and then I hear the tires screech on the street and then nothing. I fall to the ground sobbing. I cry for my baby girl Rea. She'll never know her daddy, I cry for all our friends who are in the middle of this, I cry for myslef that I had to be so stubborn. But I had no choice I was not letting that baby go in the system. All Tobias was doing was thinking of himself.