chapter 23

(EPILOGUE 1 OUT OF 2)

Tris POV

It's been 8 years since the fall out between Tobias and I. We have fixed all problems that has happened and now we are expecting our 5th child. I ended up getting pregnant 4 1/2 years ago with twins. Both boys. Alexander Steven Eaton and Daniel John Eaton. I need up quoting my job for two reasons, one because I got pregnant with twins and the girls were only 3 at the time so I took maternity leave and never came back. The second reason is that Tobias got a huge promotion and makes about 200,000 a year and I decided to start a fashion line and it's very successful and I get to stay with my kids all day. Today we get to go find out what we are having.

I wake up to Tobias kissing my belly. He likes talk to the baby all the times it's adorable.

"Good morning babe." I say smiling. Tobias likes to rest his head either above or below my belly and he like to rub my belly. The kids think is hilarious.

"Mmm. Good morning baby. And good morning to you little baby." He says leaning up to kiss my lips.

"How are you this morning. How did you sleep." I shrug.

"Well you were laying on top of me most of the night but it was a good night. I'm excited though." He smiles and nods.

"Sorry about that babe. But I'm excited to see if we are having a girl or boy." I smile and nod. I look at the clock. It's 07:47am.

"The kids should be up by now." I tell Tobias who sits up and nods.

"Ya. I wonder what's up." We both get out of bed and walk to Rea's room. Nothing. I go to Ava's while Tobias go to Alex and Danny's room. We both meet in the middle of the hallway. He shakes his head and I shake my head.

"Nothing." I waddle downstairs and walk to kitchen. I don't see them.

"Tobias. They're not here." I shout falling to the ground in sobs. Tobias runs in and comes to hold me.

"Hey we'll find them ok. We still have to appointment today so lets focus on that." I nod my head wipping my tears away.

"Well our appointment is in two hours so go get dressed and we'll figure this out. Okay." I nod and Tobias kisses my forehead helping me stand up and go to our room.

I go get dressed in a baby blue tshirt and shorts denim overalls. I put on my white low top Chuck Taylors. I don't put make up on but I do put on some chap stick. My hair is straight and I walk over to the rooms. I grab a teddy bear from the boys room and a blanket from Rea and Ava's room. I put them in my tote bag and waddle downstairs. I see Tobias sitting on the couch with his hands in his head. I go to sit next to him. I wrap my arms around him.

"Hey we'll find them ok. We have to leave for the appointment otherwise we will be late." He nods and we stand up. I walk to the passenger side door of Tobias' car. I get in buckling up making sure that the waist belt is tucked safely below my belly.

+++TIMELAPS+++

We get to the docters office and we check in. After five ten minutes of waiting the docter calls us in.

"Eaton." I stand up along with Tobias we walk into the room and I sit on the bed table thing.

"Its good to see you back again. What number is this baby 4?" I nod. The docter smiles at me.

"Well are we fining out the gender today?" I smile and nod.

"Yes sir." I say holding Tobias' hand. The docter pulls out the gell that's so cold I end up shivering.

"Ok Tris you know the drill. Shirt up and this will be cold as you know." He says and I unhook my overall and lift my shirt up.

"Ok everything thing looks good. The heart beat is strong. Your baby is very healthy more than most. Are You sure you want to knkw the grnder?" He says and we nod.

"Yes please." Tobias says taking my hand and squeezing my hand.

"Well it looks like your having a girl. Congratulations." I look at Tobias tears rushing down my face.

"We're having a girl. Another girl." Tobias stands up and kisses me on the lips.

"Ok here is your picture. Have a nice day." The docter rushes out and I clean off my belly with the towel that I was given.

"Ok let's go home." I say after I fix my appearance. Tobias helps me down from the table.

We walk hand in hand to our car and we drive home. We pull up to our drive way and there's a bunch of cars. I look at Tobias who looks just as confused as I am.

We walk inside and little feet pitter pitter against the hardwood floor.

"Mommy, daddy." I break down into sobs. I bring the kids into my arms.

"Hi, babies. Where we're you this morning?" I ask them.

"I was with aunt Christina and uncle will." I look up and glare at her.

"I wanted to surprise you. I knew this was when you found out what gender it was going to be."

"How. What. when. Chris why. I was going to the police. Please leave." I say wiping my tears.

"Why. Tris I was having fun." I shake my head.

"You didn't text me or call me. That's unforgivable. Please leave. I don't need anymore stress." I say more tears falling while I hug my children.

"Ya, christina I think it's best if you leave. If all if you leave. Please." Tobias says sitting on the ground with me.

They all leave and then I break down sobbing. I hold the kids tight in my arms.

Tobias POV

"Mamma. What's wrong." Alex asks while draping his arms around his mother's neck, hugging her back.

"Ya mamma, aunt Chris didn't do anything wrong mamma." Rea says shaking her little head.

"No baby girl. Aunt Chris did do something bad. She came and got you without telling us. Your mother has been a wreck. We we're about to go to the police." You Are not allowed to talk with aunt Chris for a while ok." The kids nod. They let go of their mother and walk to the living room.

"Go We went to the docters today and we know what the baby is going to be. What to find out." Tris says while pulling Danny in her lap.

"Ya, mamma." Ava calls out bouncing up and down on the couch.

"Mommy's having a baby girl. You all are getting a little sister." They all have smiles on their faces and they all giggle.

"I get a younger sister." Danny asks Tris. She nods and he smiles.

"What are you going to name her?" Ava asks looking up at Tris. Tris looks at me.

"Not yet baby. Not yet." I tell her bring her into my lap. She may be 8 but I love her to the fullest. I love all my kids. I may be 34 years old but I haven't lose the love I have for all my 4 kids.

It's almost dinner time after we had watched a movie. So I stand up walking to the kitchen to make dinner. I feel hands wrap around my torso. I turn around wrapping my arms around Tris' small frame. Even with her belly she's tiny with a huge bump.

"Hey. They all fell asleep." Tris tells me laying her head on my chest.

"Well. I guess I'll only make dinner for us two then." She nods still laying her head on me.

"We should think of names now that we know that we're having a girl." I feel her nod. I look down at her and she's half asleep. I pick her up laying her on the couch with the kids. They all snuggle against her and I smile. I move the kids over so I can lay down with them. I left the kitchen light on so we wernt total in the dark. Danny and Alex don't like it pitch black so we have to leave their bathroom lights on.

I rest my hand on Tris' baby bump as I feel her kicking. I fall asleep with my hand on her bump and I hold her hand.