chapter 12

Precariously

"What's wrong baby? You seem distance." I say to Tobias reasting my hand on his shoulder turning so I am face to face with him.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." I nod and look at him very unconvinced but leave it at that so he shuts down on our honeymoon and we don't have fun.

Tris POV

We've been back from our honeymoon for a few weeks and now we are on Christmas break. Christmas is in two days and I'm really excited. Even though in Colorado it's -17. I can't really handle the cold here. I need to talk to Tobias about moving somewhere warmer. I'm 5 month pregnant and today we get to find out the gender of the baby. I'm so happy. I get to know whether me but is a baby girl or a baby boy. Tobias wants a girls that looks just like me, but I want baby boy that look like him. We both agreed that we don't care weather peanut is a girl or boy as long as he or she is healthy.

I'm currently getting dressed for my appointment while Tobias is out shopping.

I'm wearing my thermal leggings, big maternity lighr brown starter with a white long sleeve underneath. I have on knee high brown boots to match. I put some make up on and curl my hair. I hear the garage door opening and closing. Tobias must be home. I finish this up quickly and put my rings on and go down stairs.

I see Tobias putting the food away. He is standing so his back is facing the kitchen entry way. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hi baby. How are you?" He asks holding my hand in his.

"I'm wonderful. Just the cold is getting to me and I don't like it." He laughs and turns around.

"Im glad to hear that. So we get to find out what the gender is today right?" I nod. He plants a kiss on my lips and I kiss back. He picks me up and places me on the counter. I wrap my lags around his waist and me arms around his neck.

"What do you want peanut to be. A boy or a girl." Tobias asks me running his hand up and down my belly and kissing my neck.

"I want a baby boy so it just as handsome as you." I say and I feel and kick. I stop moving and so has Tobias. The baby just kicked.

"Did the baby just kick?" I nod smiling with tears falling down my face.

"Oh my. Baby girl." I laugh and smile at him.

+++TIMELAPS+++

We are now at the doctors office in the examining room waiting for my actual doctor to come in.

"Bebe, I need to talk to you about something." Tobias looks up from his phone.

"Why, what's wrong baby?" Worry is laced with his voice.

"I don't want to stay here. I can't. I cold weather is getting to rough. With a newborn to. It's going to be terrible and I want more kids after this." I can see the wheels tiring in his head.

"Ok. Just say where you want to go and I'll make it happen one way or another. Can we at least wait till out baby is born to move if we can. We also need to find a job." I jump into his lap.

"Thank you, thank you so much baby. Of course we can wait for a few more months. I love you. Thank you so much for this." I say kissing everywhere on his face. I plant a final kiss on his lips when we hear someone clear their throat. I look over my should and see it's my docter. I move off Tobias' lap and back the bed.

"I see good news, but we are here for the baby so let's get a move on ok." I nod and Dr.Jackson puts the gel on my stomach and I shiver from the cold.

Soon enough I see my baby on the screen and tears of joy fall from my eyes.

"Would you like to know what your having?" I nod vigorously. Both men laugh.

"Ok, umm got it. Your having a beautiful baby girl." I full on start crying. I'm having a girl. A daughter.

"Good news. We can listen to the heart beats would you like to hear them." I nod and soon a thumping sound fills the room and I know that's my baby girl.

"Thank you so much. Well be back next month." Tobias says grabbing my hand and we walk out of the hospital.

Tobias POV

I'm having a little girl. A daughter. I walk out if the hospital hand in hand with Tris who has tears streaming down her face. I stop and pull her into me.

"We're having a daughter. My baby girl." I rub Tris' huge baby bump. I can believe this.

"I know baby. I can wait. Only 4 more months then she'll be here." I kiss Tris' one last time before I pick her up and put her in Jeep. 

"We need to think of names now. I want unique names ones No one really has." I nod understanding her and what she wants.

"Ok off the top of my head I've got, Dakota, Jayde, Alaska, Ivy, kyla, Layla, Melody." I say and she nods. She laces our hands together bringing our hands up to her lips and kisses my knuckles.

"I've got Ryann, Blake, Athena, Iris, Ireland, Marie, Realynn, Emery(Emerson), Athena, Eliza, London, and Trinity." Tris says. This is going to be hard.

Tris POV

We just put out all of the names that we like and are unique. I think of our options while on our way home with Tobias driving Carefully. It is the end of January beging of February.

"Ok so from you list I like Dakota, Ivy, and Alaska." I say and he nods slowing down at a red light.

"Ok front yours I like Athena, Trinity, London and Realynn." We pull up in our drive way which is vacent at the moment. I sigh just what I need peace and quiet.

"Ok so Ivy Realynn Eaton or Realynn Ivy Eaton." Tobias says and I nod. Kissing his lips while pooping on the couch.

"I love those. When she comes we will decide which one will fit." I say leaning on Tobias falling asleep. The last thing I feel is Tobias kissing my forehead and telling me he loves me.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I'VE BEEN SO BUSY RIGHT NOW. BUT HERE IT IS