chapter 7

"Your vitamin D,C are low and your pregnant." I take in a deep breath trying to comprehend what I was just told. I'm pregnant. I start laughing. Both Tobias and Dr. Smith must be mastakin'.
...

"We're going to be parents. I'm carting your child. I have to tell Caleb." I automatically frown. Caleb is in a coma. I burst into tears again. Tobias pulls me in close and let's me cry again.

"Shh, baby I'm here. Do you wanna go see your brother or go home. It's been eventful already." Tobias whispers in my ear.

"I wanna go home and sleep. Can you tell Uriah and Zeke to come later please." He nods and we walk out of the hospital and I fall asleep with my head up against the window and my finger laced with Tobias'.

Tris POV

I wake up and Tobias isn't here in bed with me. I frown getting up and looking around for him. I find a note on the bed side table.

Baby,

I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful and adorable so I let you sleep in. Today's Monday and I called you in sick till 10:45.
I love you. I'll see you soon. By baby.
Tobias

I look at the clock and it reads 9:33am. Shit. I run into my closet picking out black and white shirt with a solid black sweater type thing over it. I put on black skinny jeans with it and my black heels. I slid on my engagement ring on, my gold watch, and sliver earrings. I put on red lipstick, eyeliner and mascara on. I pull my hair into a good messy bun. I grab my phone and purse and run out the door.

I grab a muffin from the counter and run to my car. I am driving a little over the speed limit but who cares anyways. I make it to school with my half eaten muffin in hand and walk up to my class. It's a good thing I have free now so I don't have an incident like last time. I settle down my stuff nd sit in my chair with a huff.

Then I realize that I have to go clock in. I sigh and get up. I walk down to the office and click on and walk back up. I make a detour to Tobias class and see he has kids in but he is at his desk and the kids are all quite.

I silently walk in but they all look up. I smile as I walk to his desk. I pull up a chair next to him.

"Good moring. Glad you are here." Tobias says grading papers.

"Yep, thank you. I really did need that extra sleep. Can I help you with anything." I ask and he nods.

"You needed it. You sleeper through all of your alarms. I'm just grading tests so if you wanna help you can." I nod and take half of the stack.

"Ya, can we go back to the hospital today so I can see my brother?" He nods his hand looking at the problem in front of him. I look over at it and see she never did any of it, she wrote stuff that's not ok.

"Lacy, please come here." A girl, probably 5'3 stands up from the desk. She swearing black ripped skinny jeans with a white high low crop top. Make up and white Nikes.

"Yes, Mr. Eaton?" She says flirting. I snicker and they both look over at me and I cover it with a cough.

"Would you like to tell me what this is?" She leans over to look t the paper in front of her.

"I think you know exactly what this is." She says and he sighs.

"Lacy, I'm engaged now. So please stop. You know this." He says and she gasps. Turing red.

"To who?" She is shaking. I don't know if it's from jealousy or sadness. But it's funny.

"Please go sit down and finish your homework now please." She grunts and go sits down.