chapter 5

Previously

"Yes I'll marry you." I say with tears pouring down my face. He stands up taking my finger and slipping the ring in it. It's a beautiful ring with a huge dimond in the middle and little stones around it.

"It's beautiful baby. I love you so much." I say crying kissing his lips.

"Let's go home." Tobias says and I nod taking his hand on mine lacing our fingers.

Tris POV

I wake up wrapped in Tobias' strong arms. When we got home we celebrated once we got home. Again and again and again. I wrap a sheet around my naked body and walk into our bathroom. I look down at my hand and smile. It wasn't a dream. There sits a big engagement ring. I smile and walk back to the bedroom and find Tobias laying awake on his back arms over his head. He looks deep in thought and handsome.

"Good moring handsome." I say breaking him out of his thoughts. He looks over to me and his eyes take my body smiling.

"Good moring beautiful." He says opening his arms and I crawl into his arms and lay down.

"What's on the agenda for today babe?" He questions after laying is quietness for a few minutes.

"Well I was thinking we could go shopping so I can make everyone a big meal tonight." He looks puzzled by this.

"Uriah, Zeke and Caleb are coming up tonight remember." Realization crosses his face an he nods.

"Ya, I remember so when do you want to go?" Tobias asks running a hand through my hair. I moan closing my eyes.

"I don't know soon though. Maybe in a few hours. I just want to lay here with you." I say my hand roaming up and down his perfect chest.

"Ok that's fine with me." Tobias says kissing my hairline.

"But I need to get up shower and get dressed and so do you so let's get a move on." I say getting up and walking to the shower.

+++Timelaps+++

We are both out of the shower and dressed. I'm in a 3/4 grey dress a gold chain necklace gold rings and my timberlands. I put light make up on and my hair is in my natural medium hair waves. I put my rose gold hoops earrings and grab my phone, money and spray perfume on before walking out and going downstairs.

Once downstairs I find Tobias cooking and the smell of bacon runs through the kitchen. I walk up to him and wrap me arms around him. He looks over his shoulder and sees me and smiles.

"Hi baby." I say kissing his neck.

"Hi babe. Are you hungry?" I nod my head and kiss his lips once he turned around.

"What time should we leave?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know but once your dressed, the kitchen is cleaned and we are one hundred percent ready." I say and he nods.

"Well breakfast is ready so sit down and let's eat." He says in a thick Italian accent. I giggle at him and sit down and start eating.

Once we finish our breakfast I offer to clean the kitchen, but he won't let me.

"No Tobias you made breakfast, so I will clean it up and plus you have to get ready so go do that. It's not a lot." I say sternly looking straight into his eyes.

"Ok, I'll go." He says raising his hand over his head and walks away to get dressed.

"Love you." I shout and he shouts back.

I get all the dishes washed and loaded into the dishwasher and Tobias still isn't done so i sit down in my big papasan chair. I literally love this thing. I feel myself drifting asleep so I get up and walk up to where Tobias is and see He a just putting calonge on. He looks hella hot right now.

He's wearing his skinny rta ripped knee jeans, his McQueen skull t-shirt. He has his Raymond well freelancer watch on and he has both of his ears pierced, double so he had his cz prince cut black sterling sliver screw back stud in his first and his cz gold vermeil prince cut 92, 5 sterling site in his second.  He is wearing is sweet Janet-black sliver browline horn metal glasses and his Adidas cloudfoam super hoops mid shoes. He sprays his Dolce & Gabbana eau de parfum (calonge).

He turns and looks at me and smiles. I walk up to him and smile wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hi, love." Tobias says wrapping his arms around me, lift in me up on the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around my arms around his neck.

"Hi." I say pecking his lips.

"I'm almost done." He says and fixed his hair to a messy guiff.

"Ok hurry up though. I want to be finished and done with dinner and anything else that needs to be done. Love you." I call as I walk back down stairs.

Not even thirty seconds later he's downstairs looking at his phone.

"Ready to go?" I ask him and he looks up from his phone and nods. Looking right back to his phone. I scoff grabbing his phone out of his hands turning it off and slamming it on the table.

"In the car now please." I say walking behind him.

We get in the car and Tobias starts driving to the store. It's a uncomfortable silence in the car and I don't like it. What was so important that he can't talk to me. We just got engaged so what's he doing. I play with my engagement ring with my thumb thinking about what's going on.

Tobias POV

I don't see why she's so mad. All I was doing was talking to Lauren. Nothing's wrong with it. I look over at Tris and see she's twisting her engagement  ring around and around and looking out of the window. I try to take her hand and she pulls away. I try again and this time she let's me take her hand. I pull her hand up to my mouth and kiss the back side of our laced hands.

"Please baby tell me what I did." I plead.

"Who were you talking to." She spits. Oh it's about Lauren.

"Lauren." I state and she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Really was Lauren so important that you are not paying attention to me or what I was even saying. She already broke us up once. Are you going to let it happen again?" She spits out retracting her hand from mind and looking out the window again with tears in her eyes.