chapter 4

Previously

I look over at the clock and see we only have ten minutes till the bell rings and we are out for the weekend.

"Ok class I hope you have a good weekend and I'll see you back on Tuesday. Go I've your sheets and study. And Mr.Eaton will be your math teacher starting Tuesday. Have a good weekend." I say right as the bell rings and I sigh. We have a three day weekend.

Tris POV

Tobias drives in his own car and I droveine back to the house. I pull into the garage and Tobias isn't behind so I assume that he went to go get gas. So I walk inside and Bear is waiting for me at the door.

I laugh and bend down and run behind his ear.

"Hi bear. How was your day?" I say and he harks back and I smile and nod.

"It was good so was mine." I take my shoes off and go upstairs and change in Adidas  sweats and a crop top.

I walk back down stairs and Tobias still isn't back yet so I sit down on the couch and turn on tv and going to the kitchen grabbing something to eat. The garage door opens and Tobias walks in with his face all dirty.

"Are you ok. Your all dirty." I ask running up and checking his face. He laughs.

"I'm perfectly fine, but I want to take you somewhere." He says kissing my forehead.

"Like in a date?" I question and he nods.

"Oh and dress nice, like really nice." I nod running up the stairs but not before kissing his lips.

I go through my closet and find my old prom dress. It's a strapless aqua high-low dress with a gold wrap across the waist. I grab it and set it on my bed with the nude heels and grab a towel and shower.

+++Timelaps+++

Once I'm out of the shower I have my dress on my hair is a crown wave braid and curly with my diamond and aqua colored earrings with my studs, my sliver watch on my right wrist. I slide my nude heels on and walk over to my vanity and put my make up on. Mascara, foundation, peach lip stick and eyeliner with my channel perfume. Last but not least I slide on my opal promise ring that Tobias gave me all those years back.

I grab my phone from the night table and walk downstairs. I see Tobias standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. He looks up at the sound of my heels hitting the hard floor. His eyes grow widr and his mouth falls.

"Your gorgeous baby." He says kissing my lips once I reach him. The heels make it easier to kiss him. I'm almost as tall as him to. He doesn't have to bend as far down anymore and I don't have to stand on my tippy tied either.

"Thank you babe." I say looking into his eyes.

Tobias POV

I return home from the woods/forest thing fixing up my surprise to by baby girl. I walk through the garage door and I see Tris running into me seconds later.

"Are you ok. Your all dirty." She ask running up and checking my face and I laugh.

"I'm perfectly fine, but I want to take you somewhere." I say kissing her forehead.

"Like in a date?" She questions and I nod my head qraping my arms around her.

"Oh and dress nice, like really nice." She nods running up the stairs but not before kissing my lips. I sigh and grab my suit and going to the bathroom down the hall.

I wash my face and run water through my hair. I put my black slacks on with my blue button up shirt with my black jacket. I gel my hair to quiff hairstyle. I put my watch on my right wrist and my diamonds on my priced ears. I loop my belts in the loop holes for a belt. I put my glasses on and put my mock's on. (Mocks are the shoes.)

I walk out of the bathroom and stand at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Tris to walk down the stairs. I look on IG for a bit till I hear the sound of heels clicking and I look up. It's Tris in her old prom dress and she look magnificent. My mouth falls and I feel my eye go wide at the sight in front of me.

I stay this way till she walks up to me and close's my mouth and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Your gorgeous baby." I say kissing her lips. The heels make it easier for me to kiss her. She's almost as tall as me. I don't have to bend as far down anymore and she doesn't have to stand on her tippy tied either.

"Thank you babe." I say looking into his eyes.

"Are you ready my love?" I question and she nods.

+++Timelaps+++

Tris POV

After driving half and hour we pull up in front of a forest. It's beautiful.

"Ummm babe, how am I supposed to walk imbwearing heels." I ask him and he smiles and picks me up and carries me.

"This is not what I was talking about." I say and he shrugs his shoulders. And carries me a good twenty minutes into the forest.

"Where are we going. We've been walking forever." I say looking at his face.

"Well first of all its only been twenty minutes and your not walking. We are almost there." He say and I look straight ahead and my eyes grow wide.

There are light hung up on this huge trees and it looks like a canopy. There a table set in the middle of it and a red carpet under Tobias' feet.

He puts me down and I start walking down the red carpet. Tobias comes up next to me and takes my hand in his.

"This is beautiful baby. I love it." I say turning to him.

"I'm glade you like it. I love you too. Forever..." He says and I smile.

"And always." I finish. This was our thing in collage and we still do it now.

"Please be seated my lady." He says and pulls out a chair and I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you baby." I say and he nods.

We sit and have a nice meal when he pulls me up and we walk a little bit to an open field. I turn in Tobias' arms and wrap them around his neck.

"Thank you baby, I have fun tonight. I love you." I say and kiss him.

"Turn around." He whispers and I do.

The words 'WILL YOU MARRY ME' are light up in the middle of the field. I gaps and turn around and see Tobias down on one knee with a beautiful ring in a velvet box. My hands find my mouth and cover up the loud gasp that comes from me. My eyes tear up and my hands shake while they fall to my sides.

"Beatrice Marrie Prior, how do I love you. We've been together since freshman year of collage when we were 19 and now four or five years later we're still together. I love you more than anything in this entire world. I want to spend the rest of my life you. I want a little daughter calling you mommy and my daddy please. So my question is will you marry me?" He asks taking my hand in his. I smile and nod my head tears pouring down my face.

"Yes I'll marry you." I say with tears pouring down my face. He stands up taking my finger and slipping the ring in it. It's a beautiful ring with a huge dimond in the middle and little stones around it.

"It's beautiful baby. I love you so much." I say crying kissing his lips.

"Let's go home." Tobias says and I nod taking his hand on mine lacing our fingers.