chapter 24

(EPILOGUE 2 OUT OF 2)

Tris POV

It's been about three months since we found out that we are having another girl. We having spoken to Christina or Will in those months. We haven't really spoken to anyone but my little family that I've created. I've been so made at them for what they did to Tobias and I.  I don't really let the kids out of sight anymore. Tobias barely leaves for work. I have to like push him out of the house. We have a few names lived out but we are going to use her eyes color as her name. So what ever her eye color is.

"Tris baby. We have to get going." I hear Tobias call out from our bedroom. We have our last docters appointment before I give birth. We are taking all the kids with us.

"Ok. Let me put my hair up and grab my shoes." I yell back.

"Ok love. I'll see you soon." I hear Tobias walk out and I look in the mirror and sigh.

I'm wearing a black fancy tank top with a slit down the valley of my boobs and ripped jean shorts with black sandles with rine stones. I grab my tote bag and waddle downstairs.

"Hey baby, Why is our room trashed?" I ask as I make my way downstairs.

"I don't know love but I'll clean it up when we get back. We need to leave though the kids are in the car already." I nod my head smiling.

"Lets go then." I say making my way to the outdoor fridge and grabbing a water bottle then getting into the passenger seat.

"Are you ready to hear your sister heartbeat and see her?" They all nod and clap. Danny us passed out in her carseat and I smile at him.

~~~~~

"Push Tris. Push. Your almost done." I hear Tobias say as I push on the contraction. Thus hurts more than the contraction itself.

"Come on Tris one last push then your done." I squeeze Tobias' hand. It's turning a people color. I push once more with the little energy that I have left and I hear a high pitch squeal. I relax and let out a sigh.  My baby girl is here.

"Here you go mom. Here's her birth certificate. She's as healthy as a newborn can be. Congratulations. She was birn on June 5 at 3:34am. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 3oz. 22 inches long. She's a very healthy baby you've got." The nurse says handing me my daughter and Tobias the certificate. She also has a clear basentte bed so she can sleep in here.

Her little eyes open and I see a perfect mixture out mine and Tobias' eyes. I look at Tobias who smile down at me.

"Amaya Marie Eaton." I nod and he writes it down. He puts the birth certificate on the rolling table. I scoot over with Amaya in my arms. She fell asleep again. Tobias lays down with me and looks down at Amaya. She has my dirty blonde hair Tobias' lips and my nose.

"We made a good kids baby." Tobias runs his hands across her cheek and I nod.

"Should we get the kids and let them to meet their sister?" I ask and Tobias looks at me.

"I love you." I giggle as he plants his lips on mine.

"I love you to now answer my question." I tell him and he looks at me.

"I want it to just be us. I don't know if I can take on 5 kids yet." I laugh but nod falling asleep on Tobias' shoulder.

I wake an hour later to my baby crying. I see her in the clear basanett wriggling around. I sit up and pick Amaya up and out. She roots towards my breast. I fix the gown and let Amaya nurse.

The door opens and I see my four other kids walk in with Tobias behind them.

"Hey. I thought you were sleeping." He says whispering.

"Ya but Amaya woke me up. She wanted to be feed." He nods leaning down to kiss me.

"Ok kids are you ready to meet your sister. Her name is Amaya and you have to her careful." Ava is the first one to climb up and on the bed followed by Rea then the boys.

"Her name is Amaya Marie." O tell the kids. Ava and Alex reach out and touch Amaya's head and the little whisps of hair she has.

"That's a pretty name mamma." Danny says laying next to me.

"Mamma. Why did you pick her name." Alex asks kissing Amayas cheek.

"Well Amaya means a medium sky blue and that's what her eyes are." I explain.

"Ohhh." They all nod and start to fall asleep.

"Where we're they?" I ask obias who puts the kids on the couch and they fall asleep. 

"At our house with Zeke." I nod. Putting Amaya in her bed. Tobias lays with me and we both fall asleep.

~~~~~

"Amaya get down here now!" I yell from the kitchen. It's been 10 wonderful years so Amaya is 10, the boys are turning 15 and my twin girls are 18 and graduating next month from high school. I couldn't be happier than I am now.

"What mom." I stop what I'm doing and turn to look at my daughter who just gave me attitude.

"Watch your mouth or I'll call your father." She stands up straight. She knows what happens when she's in trouble.

"Sorry mom. What's up?" Amaya asks.

"I need you to go get your sisters and brother to help with dinner and you better come down with them." She nods and runs upstairs. Soon I hear five pairs of feet pounding down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I'm boys set the table please. Your father will not be home with us tonight. Girls come help with prep." They all help and do what they are told.

We sit down to eat slightly untill ava speaks up.

"Mamma. Why don't I look like you and dad?" I drop my fork on my plate and look at her.

"Umm. We were going to tell you this when your father came home but I guess I could tell you." I sigh and go upstairs and get the note that I was supposed to give her. I walk back downstairs and hand her the note.

"You are adopted. You were on your father's and I doorstep when you were shy of a week old. You were born into a abusive family. Your birth mother ended up diying from your birth father abuse. Your birth mother left us a note the day before we moved here saying that she didn't want you to grow up in the world so she gave us you. We took you in after a few months of your father and I arguing. He was in a really bad car accident that ended in him being in a coma for a month. He came out of it right before I gave birth to Rea. We wanted to tell you sooner but we didn't know how to yell you. You always thought that you were our's the minute that you w brought you into our old house. You were less than a week old. I did everything your birth mother would do with you other than give birth. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I break down in sobs hoping that Ava won't be mad at me, at Tobias and I.

"Mamma. I'm not mad. Now I know. You and dad are my real parents. You raised me." I wipe my tears and nod.

"Why isn't dad home?" Danny asks me.

"He's in Texas working on a case for the FBI BAU." They nod and we finish out dinner in silence.i sigh when everyone is asleep and I'm laying my my bed. There's a knock on my door.

"Come in." Ava is there with her blanket that she can't sleep with even if she is 18.

"What's up." She walks in and lays under the blanket.

"I just wanted to lay with you." I nod thinking about all the times she did that when she was little. Soon Rea comes in then the boys. Good thing I have a huge bed. All my kids are here when Amaya walks in and closes the door which only opens again and there is Tobias standing there but he's sees all the kids. He turns to walk out but my voice stops him.

"Hey no come here." He drops his bags taking off her clothes but his boxers and he lays with me after I love Amaya and Alex.

"Good night love." That's the last thing I hear.

Ok that's it. This book is a wrap. If you have any other book ideas let me know or a one shot that you want a story I'm do it. Thank you for reading. It may not have been good but I work hard.