PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE |

     "Y-Yeah... Fuck... J-Jungkook!"

     "T-Take it... Take my dick just like a slut you are."

     The room was dark yet the moonlight seeping from the window binda were enough to illuminate the two boys in the bed.

     Both were naked, sweating so much and moaning as they're making their way to heaven.

     Taehyung, the blonde, dug his nails on the younger's back named Jungkook. His eyes were tightly closed as Jungkook picked up his pace. The bed was cricking.

     Jungkook thrusted hard and deep, his shaft pefectly aligned to the older's prostate, constantly hitting it making Taehyung to lose his breath.

     The ravenette bit the older's neck harshly, conflicting both pain amd pleasure. Taehyung's neck already got a lot of hickeys and bruises yet Jungkook seemed to not satisfied to it.

     He wanted more.

     With a few more thrust, Jungkook buried his seeds deep inside Taehyung while the other let out a string of cum that landed in between their toned tummy.

     They were panting hard as their eyes locked. Jungkook smirked, leaning in to give Taehyung a kiss. The blonde eagerly responded.

     Their lips molded, tongues being sucked, heat starting to rise up once again.

     But before it get done, Jungkook pulled away, collapsing on top of the older male.

     "Thanks, Tae," Jungkook mumbled.

     Taehyung giggled, combing Jungkook's wet hair with his slender fingers. "Thank you too. You're really the best."

     They aren't a thing. They aren't boyfriends. They don't even like each other romantically.

     They lust for each other, a better term. They want nothing but each other's body. Both agreed to use each of them.

     No strings attached tho. They want the benefits. Just the benefits.

Just The Benefits
A Taekook Famfiction
Copyright ©︎ 2018 by baektanned

warning: same sex relationship, smut, profanities, violence, typographical errors, grammatical errors.

read at your own risk.

Disclaimer: This content/fiction does not reflect upon the author's and the idol's personality and disbeliefs. The piece is only for the sake of the satisfaction of the fans/readers of the person involved. The contents are entirely FICTIONAL and there are no reality basis for this.