Chapter 1

Chapter 1 | Pay More Attention

Taehyung liked being spank. He liked how his skin felt like it was burning. It added more fuel in the fire inside his heart, burning its way all over his system.

     That was kinky. Well, it's Kim Taehyung we're talking about! He's one heck of a kinky guy.

     "M-More..." Taehyung groaned, gripping on the edge of the table. His pants and boxers were down, revealing his hardened member and smooth, sun kissed butt— that was now red due to spanks.

     The other male lifted his hand, giving it a force as it hit the blonde's butt once again. It bounced a bit due to impact.

     "Oh fuck!"

     Taehyung's toe curls. He was so turned on. The pain and pleasure were mixed, giving him a very weak. And eager to be fucked.

     "Do you want more?" Minho asked, caressing the blonde's abused butt.

     "Y-Yeah... But... Argh... You can fuck me now," Taehyung said.

     That made his senior to grin, quickly aligning his dick to Taehyung's entrance.

     And without further ado, he pushed passed the velvety walls of Taehyung's. It hurts but Taehyung was used to eat. He moaned like a slut. He whimpered like a puppy. He whined like a bitch.

     It was a quickie. Minho fucked him hard and fast until they both reached their orgasm in a span of a couple if minutes. It was because the class was about to start.

     They quickly fixed themselves before leaving the vacant room.

     "So... Let's continue it later? At my place." Minho winked.

     Taehyung smirked and shrugged. "We'll see. Bye!" And he jogged his way to his classroom. He did not looked back.

     Taehyung was a bit shock when he saw that their professor was already there. He shrugged and walked passed his classmates until he reached the end, which was his seat.

     "You're a minute late, Mr. Kim," Professor Lee claimed.

     "I know, Sir. No need to point it out," he joked but the old man did not laughed. "Fine. I'm sorry." And secretlt rolled his eyes.

     "Okay so as I was saying before Mr. Kim interrup me." Professor Lee looked at Taehyung. "There would be a transferee. He would be here any minut—"

     There was a knock on the table that interrupted the old man again. He let out a sigh before checking who's the one knocking. He talked to the stranger a bit before coming back inside, but now he's with a boy.

     The boy was pretty tall. He's got a raven hair, pretty eyes, pretty nose, and pretty lips Taehyung thought was really kissable. In short, the boy was dropped fucking dead gorgeous.

     Taehyung shifted on his seat, interested to what's happening in front. His eyes couldn't leave the stranger. They don't have a uniform and the other guy was just wearing a fitted v-neck white shirt and a pants. But he looked like a fucking model! He could see the out line of his bulky muscles!