Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11
Session

Taehyung was nervously sitting on the king size bed in Jungkook's room in his condo. Jungkook was on the bathroom takinga bath.

Instead of driving him to school, Jungkook took him to his apartment saying how misses Taehyung.

Of course, we all know what they're gonna do next. What Taehyung was being nervous about was doing 'that' with Jungkook.

Yes, they've done it a lot already. A lot of times actually. So he don't understand why he was so nervous! Like hello!

Maybe because Jungkook confessed to him? He remembered what Jungkook told him in the car. The he was the one who owned the ravenette's heart. He blushed at that.

So.... Jungkook likes him?

Slowly, a wide grin spread out his lips, feeling so happy and satisfied. Jungkook likes me! Well, it's not like he likes him back.

Or maybe he lik him back but too stupid to even figure it out.

"What are smilling at, baby?" Jungkook asked who just came out of bathroom, startling Taehyung.

The blonde's eyes widened in surprised, looking at Jungkook still wet from the shower, topless and naked if not for that damn piece of towel.

He drank a lot if water a while ago that's why he didn't know why his throat dried up all of a sudden.

Or Jungkook was just too hot? He gulped.

He found Jungkook hot before. But why does he seemed hotter? Fuck.

Jungkook smirked and sat next to Taehyung. The mint scent of his bath gel quickly filled Taehyung's lungs.

The aircondition was in full blast yet it felt so hot for Taehyung. He scoot away from Jungkook.

"Uh.... Ahm...." Taehyung felt stupid gor not knowing what to say.

His eyes locked with Jungkook's and oh boy, he felt like being pulled again. He hates and loves Jungkook's eyes.

"I missed you," Jungkook said sweetly.

"Ahm... I.... I-I missed you too..." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook chuckled, caressing Taehyung's back, which sent a shiver down his spine. "Why are you so tensed, baby?"

"I-I'm not!" Taehyung stood up. "I-I'll just go to the kitch— Ow!"

Jungkook pulled him to sat on his lap. He shudder when he felthow warm Jungkook behind him. And how hard he was.

The ravenette's hands slid beneath Taehyung's shirt, caressing the blonde's bit chubby tummy. Taehyung's been eating a lot lately and too lazy to work out, gaining a bit baby fats.

"J-Jungkook..."

The aforementioned started kissing Taehyung's nape, hands going up, searching for that sensitive bud. And when he found it, Taehyung arched his back, moaning.

Jungkook stopped and told Taehyung to stand up and strip, which Taehyung did whole heartedly.

He was now exposing his naked body infront of the guy who kept making him feel foreign feelings.