Chapter 12

Chapter 12 | Assurance

"So... Uh... You two are... ahm... boyfriends?" Jimin asked, stuttering, pain could be noticed in his voice. His eyes were glued on how Jungkook held Taehyung's waist.

     Jungkook smiled, pulling Taehyung even closer. Taehyung smiled too, secretly pinching the ravenette.

     "Yes, Jimin," said Taehyung. "We're boyfriends."

     Jimin frowned, eyes starting to turn glossy because of tears. His fists were clenching. "Y-You can't be.... Jungkookie..." He looked at Jungkook. "You like... me.... You're m-mine... We're boyfr—"

     Jungkook sighed. "Minnie, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you more than a friend? You're like a brother to me," he said before looking at Taehyung. "I'm in love with Taehyung."

     Taehyung smiled fakely, blushing at Jungkook's statement. "Jungkook told me about you two... I'm sorry but Jungkook is mine. Not yours."

     This time, it was Jungkook who blushed.

    Jimin, upon hearing that, glared at Taehyung. His face was red because of anger and Taehyung swore he was surprised this. The angelic face of the transferee he met weeks ago vanished.

     "No!" he screamed, startling Taehyung. "Jungkook is mine!"

     Taehyung couldn't believe this. Is this really the Jimin who wants to be friend him?

     His furious eyes looked at the two of them. Taehyung felt Jungkook tigjtened his arms around his waist even more.

     "I'll tell this to Daddy, Jungkook!" he threatened before walking out.

     "What the fuck did just happened?" Taehyung asked, shocked. "Is that really Jimin? He..."

     Jungkook smirked. "You thought he's all nice and such? Well, that's not Park Jimin for you. He's nothing but a spoiled brat son of a millionaire."

     "So he's a plastic bitch like me?" Taehyung then looked at Jungkook. "Wow. He's great at pretending."

     Jungkook laughed and kissed Taehyung. "You're my plastic bitch."

     "Yah!" Taehyung pushed him away. "Jimin is not here so we should stop the act!"

     Yes. All of that were just act. The boyfriend thingy.

     Jungkook asked Taehyung for a favor. And that was to pretend as a boyfriend so that he could get rid of Jimin.

     Taehyung agreed, of course, because Jungkook told him he will buy him Gucci shits as a payment. Duh! It's Gucci!

     "Tch. Why don't you just admit that are feelings are mutual? You like me too, baby. Admit it." Jungkook leaned closer.

     Taehyung rolled his eyes and slapped him, but not that hard, and stood up. "In your dreams Jeon. I'm not into those shits, okay? Anyway, see you later. I need to meet someone."

     "What? Yah! Who?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

     The blonde smirked. "My other fuck buddy."