Chapter 19

Chapter 19 | It's Been A While

Taehyung was humming a song he's been addicted with these past few days while cooking their breakfast. All of a sudden, strong pair of arms snaked around his waist, then a chin was placed on his shoulder blade. The warmth feeling of Jungkook's body felt good. And of course, his morning wood felt good pinned on my butt. Hihi.

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted with his voice still husky as he just woke up.

"Good morning too, Jungkook. How was your sleep?" Taehyung asked as he put the bacons and hotdogs on a plate he prepared earlier before turning the stove off. He squirmed off Jungkook's embrace and went to the table with the plates in his hands.

"It was great," answered Jungkook before he felt him hugging him again from behind, but this time he started kissing his nape. "Just a bit startled when I saw that you're not lying next to me. I thought you left me."

Taehyung giggled as Jungkook's kisses tickled him. He turned around to face Jungkook. God. Why does he still look so handsome even tho he just woke up? If this is the face I would see every morning, then damn.

He cupped Jungkook's face then gave his lips a peck. It made Jungkook's brow to furrow. "Why would I leave? This is my apartment, duh!"

"Kiss me again," Jungkook commanded, leaning closer.

Taehyung laughed and leaned away. "Yah! One kiss in the morning is enough!"

"Psh. You call that a kiss? You gaddamn know how I want it to be," Jungkook mumbled holding Taehyung's cheeks to stop him from leaning away.

"So demanding." Taehyung rolled his eyes playfuly. "We're not even boyfriends."

Jungkook stopped trying to kiss him, frowning even more. He looked pissed suddenly. "What?" he groaned. Taehyung just smirked. "You fuck like me. And I fucking like you so damn much. Isn't that enough?"

Taehyung laughed. "Of course! What do you think am I? Easy to get?"

Jungkook nodded which made Taehyung to gape. "What?! Asshole I'm not!"

"Yeah. That's why you easily gave yourself to me last night," teased Jungkook, earning a smack from Taehyung. "Fuck. Baby stop hitting me," Jungkook said when Taehyung kept on smacking him with his face red.

"You deserve it!" Taehyung glared at him. "Anyways, we're not boyfriends, okay? You need to court me first."

"I don't know how to court," Jungkook said. "And what are you? A girl— Fuck Tae! I said stop hitting me!"

"Fuck you," Taehyung scoffed. "If you don't want to court me, the go back to Jimin. And I'll go back to Bogum hyung." He turned around to leave but Jungkook stopped him.

"Don't you dare." Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung glared back. After a few moments of glaring at each other, Jungkook sighed and gave up. "Fine. I'll court you if that's what you want."

And that's what he did for the next 2 weeks. Jungkook courted him. He attended school once again, did all the things he missed out (with the help pf Taehyung) and even went back to live in Taehyung's apartment.

Everything seemed to go back to normal, only a few changes happened. If Jungkook was kind of sweet before, he became sweeter than a candy. And corny as fuck. He kept throwing those corny pick up lines like:

"Hey baby," Jungkook mumbled while cuddling on the bed, watching a movie in Taehyung's laptop.

Taehyung hummed as an answer.

"Can you close your eyes for me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at him weirdly but did it anyway. "What can you see?"

"Duh. Of course nothing," said Taehyung.

"That's what my world will be if you'll leave me," said Jungkook.

Taehyung opened his eyes. "What the fuck?"

Corny, right? That's not actually the worse and I am not planning to tell you that.

As Jungkook court him, believe me or not, they never had sex again. Or even kiss. As Taehyung would say they're not yet boyfriends.

"Baby..." Jungkook called out while lying on their shared bed. He was laying on his stomach as he watched Taehyung do their assignment.

"Yeah?" Taehyung answered without even looking at him.

Jungkook pouted a little. "I want your attention, please."

Taehyung frowned. "Then fail on our class? Nah. Besides, I'm about to get done."

"Fine." Jungkook sat up and went behind Taehyung, backhugging him. He placed his chin on his baby's shoulder and lightly kiss his exposed shoulder.

"Jungkook, stop it," said Taehyung, shrugging Jungkook off. "I'm busy, can't you see?"

Jungkook ignored him. He kept placing soft and wet kisses up to Taehyung's neck. His hands even went beneath Taehyung's sweater, caressing his fluffy tummy. Taehyung shudder at the feeling and he could feel his hair standing up because of the touches.

"Jungkook! I said stop it! We're not yet boyfriends okay?!" Taehyung yelled and moved away, blushing.

Jungkook smirked and lifted his hands up as a sign of giving up. "Okay, okay. Chill babe."

#PabebeMunaBagoRakrakan

That weekend, Jungkook left again as his father wanted him to attend some business meeting at Gangnam. It'll be only for a day so Taehyung was fine with it.

Jungkook left early in the morning, leaving Taehyung still sleeping. The reason why Taehyung woke up really late. He woke up at 12 PM, realizing that Jungkook was already gone. He sighed and stood up, going to the bathroom to take a bath.

Since he was alone again, he decided not to cook anymore. Hussle. He's too to do it actually. So he went to the nearest cafe and ate his brunch there.

He frowned when he saw an unfamilliar car parked infront of his apartment. He jogged towards there then noticed a very familliar figure of a man standing infront.

"Jimin?"

Upon hearing his name, Park Jimin turned to look behind. When he saw Taehyung, an angelic smile spreaded on his pink plump lips.

"Hello, Taehyung. It's been a while."

***
Author's Note: PLEASE READ!!

I'll be straight to the point—this book is ending sooner than you thought. Next chapter would be the last chapter, yes. But there'll be an epilogue. Hehe.

Good news; I'll start to update my next taekook ff which is 'Spoiled Brat'. I hope you guys will read it and support it as well!

P.S. I love youuuu. MWAH!