Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7
Drunk

Jungkook groaned, pushing Taehyung's head down even more, making the blonde to suck him balls deep. The blonde choke for a bit but he managed.

Taehyung bobbed his head, enjoying the warmth of Jungkook's dick inside his mouth. It was the same with the ravenette, Taehyung's mouth was so warm and felt so good around his hard shaft.

The ravenette cupped Taehyung's cheeks, steadying him before ramming his dick. Taehyung held on Jungkook's hips, letting Jungkook to fuck his mouth.

They were currently inside the janitor's closet, Taehyung apologizing for being a bit 'rude' earlier. And by apologizing it means giving Jungkook a mind blowing blowjob.

A few more thrust and Jungkook finally squirted inside the warm cavern of the blonde. Taehyung gulp the seeds, licking the raven's dick slit before standing up. He pecked Jungkook's lips and smiled.

"So, you forgive me now?" Taehyung asked, hand holding the still-hard cock of Jungkook, pumping it.

"Almost." Jungkook smirked  and in a blink of an eye, Taehyung was already bend over, his pants and boxers already on the floor. "Let me fuck you first."

Taehyung let out a scream but it came out muffled because Jungkook covered his mouth as he shoved his dick inside Taehyung's.

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook cussed, fucking Tahyung senseless while covering the latter's mouth so that no one will know that two horny boys were fucking inside the filthy janitor's closet.

"I want this— And this! Also this! And this delicious vegetable salad and— and pineapple juice!" Taehyung smiled at the waiter after giving his order.

Jungkook's lips were parted apart, amused and surprised at Taehyung. This petite guy can eat all those foods? Just wow.

"How about you, Sir?" the waiter asked as he faced Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the menu before pointing on a specific food. "Just this one and pineapple juice too."

The waiter quickly wrote it down and then bow after. "Please wait for a minute." And then he left the two horny boys.

"So." Taehyung placed his elbows on the table. "What's up with you? Suddenly asking me to eat outside. Date me."

Jungkook smirked. "What? Can't I date my baby boy?"

The blonde rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Psh. We're celebrating."

"Celebrating what?" Taehyung frowned.

"It's our first monthsarry as.... fuck buddies." Jungkook winked.

Taehyung blinked, staring at Jungkook like the ravenette was some weird looking monkey that has a really thick and long dick that fucks him so— Okay, I'll stop.

"You're not serious, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Pretty sure I am," Jungkook answered, slowly frowning.

"Pfft." And Taehyung laughed. "Ohmaygad! Y-You're so cheesy!"

"Shut up. Fucking behave or I'll fuck you on this table right now," Jungkook threatened.