Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8
Everytime

It was sunny. Taehyung decided that it's just a perfect time for shopping. So after eating their lunch that Jungkook had cooked, he quickly went to their bathroom and took a bath.

Jungkook frowned, watching Taehyung picked out clothes after taking a bath.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

Taehyung threw him a glance quickly before going back to his clothes. "Shopping."

"What? Why didn't you told me we're going to shopping?" Jungkook stood up.

Taehyung looked at him, laughing. "We're not going to shopping. I am going to shopping."

"No. I'll come with you, Taehyung," Jungkook said with finality.

"Nah. Just take care of my apartment," Taehyung said, mumbling a small 'perfect' when he found a nice pair of jeans and a hoodie.

He didn't care when he took off the bathrobe, revealing his smooth naked body. Jungkook already seen it anyway.

Jungkook's eyes were glued on Taehyung's bare butt. He took a step closer and grabbed it, stopping Taehyung from wearing his boxer brief.

"Wha— Jungkook!"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung from the back, showering his nape with kisses. His hand went on Taehyung's soft member, that is starting to get hard. He pumped it until it was hard.

"J-Jungkook... W-What are you doing?" Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook but the ravenette didn't let him. "S-Stop..."

"I'm coming with," Jungkook said again, nipping on Taehyung's skin.

With his free hand, Jungkook took his hard leaking member out if his boxers, bending Taehyung over a bit, before aligning it to the loose hole of Taehyung. It was already loose because he already fucked him earlier.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung gasped when Jungkook pushed passed his velvety walls. He gripped on the closet tightly, getting support since his knees felt weak. "Ohmaygad..."

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's shaft, placing his calloused hands on Taehyung's waist. His thrusts were painfully slow.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung whined. "F-Fast— Faster... P-Please...."

Jungkook smirked, tilting Taehyung's face so that he could kiss him. Taehyung quickly responded from his kisses. He moaned loudly when the ravenetted quickened his pace.

"Hmm... Shit, babe!" Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"You're not going to that shopping mall alone, okay? I'm coming... baby... I'm coming with you," Jungkook whispered.

"Y-Yes... You're coming... Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Jungkook chuckled and started ramming into Taehyung, fast and hard.

When the tip hit the bundle of nerves, Taehyung moaned loudly as his cum squirted, landing on his gucci clothes, staining them.

Jungkook reached his orgasm as well, burying his seeds inside Taehyung like the usual.

Both of them we're panting, body full of sweat.