Chapter 17

Chapter 17 | It's You

I missed him. That's what the first thing that came rushing in Taehyung's mind. He missed Jungkook, so much. From the features of his face, to how he smell, how he looked at him with those beautiful eyes. And also that very familliar feeling that only Jungkook could give him.

     Taehyung sat down and looked with surprised eyes at Jungkook whose kneeling infront of him. Just then, he noticed a few changes in his face. He looked tired. There were dark cicrles below his eyes and he grew stubble. Why does he look like this? He supposed to look happy... He's getting married.

     "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, his voice were stil hoarse as he just woke up. Using his hands, he rubbed it to his eyes to get rid of the sleep. "H-How'd you come in?"

     Jungkook sighed and moved to sit on the space beside Taehyung. "Your door wasn't locked. You should always check it. What if some rapist came in?"

     The blonde bowed his head, mumbling a soft "sorry." Why am I even apologizing?

     "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked again, moving away from Jungkook. He couldn't handle their proximity. And shit, he smells so good.

     "How have you been?" Jungkook asked, ignoring his question. "Bet you're doing great because you're getting married with your childhood sweetheart," he added with such sarcasm in his tone.

     Taehyung snapped his head towards the ravenette, glaring at him. Jungkook's voice was like a lit match that was thrown in the fuel in his system. "Yeah. And I bet you're doing great too because you're marrying that bitch."

     It made the ravenette to scoff. "Don't him that. He's not a bitch like you," he said that made Taehyung's heart to ache.

     But he did not let Jungkook to see it. Instead, he smirked. "Oh well, then what he is? A fucking angel?"

     "Compare to you, he is," answered Jungkook.

     Taehyunh clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. Seriously, what did this asshole came for?

     "I know I'm a fucking devil. But you're satan." Taehyung stood up and threw a glance towards Jungkook. "If you won't say anything good, just get out." With that, he turned around to go to his room. He's not going to deal with Jungkook. Atleast not now.

     But then, he was stopped by a hand gripping his wrist tightly. Jungkook was now standing. He glared at him. "Let go."

     Of course, Jungkook did not. He stared at him blankly which somehow intimidated Taehyung. "Is it him?"

     "Him? What the fuck are you saying, Jeo—"

     "That Bogum guy.... Is he the reason... Why you can't like me back?" Jungkook asked, there's a glint of emotion in his eyes that Taehyung couldn't decipher.

     However, he was taken aback. He's not, he wanted to say. But why would I say that? He'll end up pitying me. Or maybe laugh at me for liking him even tho he's getting married. "And what is it to you? It's not like you really liked me."

     Jungkook's grip on his wrist tightened, making him whimpered. "J-Jungkook..."

     "How dare you question my feelings for you," Jungkook said, anger was very noticable in his voice. "I liked you. So much. And I still do. I even thought I'm falling in love with you. I really am."

     What? "Liar." Taehyung glared at him. "You're getting married with Jimin! You don't marry someone you don't love!"

     "It was a fucking fixed marriage, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled. "You know from the very start, I told you that he was just a friend to me! That you're the one that I want for myself!"

     "No... I don't believe you..." Taehyung shake his head. "If it's true... Then why did you only show up now? Where did you went in that 2 weeks you were gone? What? You're busy preparing for your wedding? Liar!"

     Both of their face were red due to anger.

     "I was gone for two weeks because I'm doing my fucking best to stop the wedding! Jimin's father wanted me to marry him! He talked to my father and my father agreed!" Jungkook shouted. "God, Taehyung! How dare you talk to me as if you never believed me! I always tell you how much I like you! Then you keep doubting me!"

     Taehyung didn't respond. He just stare at Jungkook. A part of him wanted to believe him and vice versa.

     Jungkook sighed, claming down. "I talked to my father. I told him that I have someone I like... Someone I want to love... To spend the rest of my life with. And that is not Jimin. It's you. You're that person.

     "At first he thought I was just making an excuse but I showed him how sincere I was. He made me prove it. He sent me to different countries to make business deals, the reason I was gone for weeks."

     Taehyung stayed silent. So that's why he looks tired? Like really tired?

     Jungkook sighed once again and held Taehyung's arm. "What about you? You never told me about that Bogum guy. Are you really marrying him? Please tell me you're not... Please...." Jungkook's eyes turned red as tears shone. "Fuck... You're the only person who can make me cry. Damn."

     Taehyung bit his lower lip and licked it afterwards. "I'm.... I'm not..."

     "What?" Jungkook blinked. "You're not... marrying him?"

     Taehyung nodded. "I... I just said that because I thought you were really marrying Jimin.... I was really hurt.. I want to get even.."

     Jungkook nodded as if he understood everything and that all his questions already had their answers. "Why? Why are you hurt?"

     Then there is it, Taehyung's heart beats faster than the normal. Butterflies went wild inside his stomach. Everything seemed to stop, only him and Jungkook wasn't.

     "Because..." He gulped. "Because I like you, Jungkook.... I like you so much."

     And Jungkook did not waste any more seconds as he crashed his lips onto Taehyung's, kissing him deeply, passionately; wanting him to feel how much he loves him.

     Taehyung kissed back.

***

Author's Note: Yey! Taekook's finally back together! Sorry if this was a bit dramatic. Lol. So corny. I'm not really good with dramas and shits. (All I want is smut. Joke.) Anyways, I hope you guys still like it!

P.S. How are you liking this story so far?
P.P.S. What do you think will happen next?
P.P.P.S. I love you.