Chapter 4.

Chapter 4, Michelle's POV:

After the whole ordeal, we walked back to the restaurant without speaking about it. Why am I so self conscious around him? I think to myself. This is a way to show I'm not good when it comes to guys. He probably thinks I'm weak now and can be trapped in another one of his games, but I won't let him play me before I have a little of my own fun.

"I think we need to get ready for some barfing even though we're not at the party." Josh snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn my head to the bar. The first thing I see is Austin and Tyler drowning in tequila shots with some red headed bimbo with no clothes on.

"Oh shit, not again." I curse under my breath and march myself to where they're sitting and grab Austin while Josh has a hold of Tyler.

"Where are you taking us, Michelley Belly?" Tyler asks.

"Home, you're party is tonight and you guys are already half way drunk." I say unlocking the car and shoving them inside while Josh sits in the front seat.

"You're still throwing that party?" Josh asks as I back out of the parking spot.

"Yup. They're my brothers and Hollywood has had a toll on them so let them have their fun even though they wasted some of it already." I reply.

"Hm. No wonder why they always threatened me as a kid not to hurt you, you're so sweet to them." He tells me while putting on the radio.

As I smile to myself, I think of how many times my brothers have been there for me. I had friends but I tried staying away when they all found out they are my brothers. I never liked keeping them a secret but I had to keep us from being used.

The ride home isn't long and Josh asks to get dropped off to get dressed and he'll be there. To my surprise, he lives like 10 minutes away and I never knew.

When we get home, I shove those two in different showers and search the house for my mom.

When I walk into her room, I see a note on her bed and I fear the worse so I begin to read it.

"Michelle, I'm so proud of you graduating today but I couldn't make it because I let myself go last night. Baby girl, know that I love you and didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't want to make a fool of myself to embarrass you. Have fun at the party tonight, and don't worry, I'm at Aunt Cherry's. xx"

I'm glad she didn't hurt herself again and went with Cherry. Cherry is my mother's best friend since they were kids so we consider her our aunt. I know she'll be okay when she's with Cherry.

I lock my mother's room and check on the boys, they're not out yet so I lay out their clothes since they'll throw fits if I don't. Once I finish, I hop in the shower in my room. Thank goodness for rooms with their own bathrooms. 

I finally decide to let loose tonight so when I'm out I blow dry and curl my hair into loose waves, I apply light makeup, and wear skin tight black skinny jeans, a gray flow tank top with a jean jacket and black heels. Once I'm done I smile to myself in the mirror and decide to see if the boys are at least a bit sober so they look presentable. 

"So you finally listened to us, Michelle, you're letting loose and I can tell by your heels and hair." Austin nudges me jokingly.

"Shut up. Wait, how do you know?" I ask, shifting my hide to the side like a little girl.

He lets out a laugh and answers, "You never wear those heels or do your hair differently unless you feel confident. You told me this last month, Mi." 

"Oh yeah, at the party  when I said I hate Ms. Gonzalez and she walked through the door. Which is why I never drank again." I laugh a bit to myself as Tyler walks in.