Chapter 21

Chapter 21, Michelle's POV

Why did I have to be the one eating pudding, drinking only water, and staying alone as well as healing alone for the past few days? I don't mind the unlimited amount of pudding but I always hated being alone. Maybe not all the time, but it's been this way for awhile now, even before the surgery, and I grew to hate it. Austin and Tyler are on the other side of the world, mom and dad are not in my family picture, and anyone else just doesn't care. 

The good thing about today is that I get to check myself out in hour which I'm super excited for and I'm free to do whatever I want. I was told to stay for three days to heal the once open wound, but I stayed for 5 extra days since I was put on medication for the headaches I received for too much stress. They wanted to see how I reacted right under their noses. 

The hour passes by quickly. I'm finally able to leave the same white room.

Where to go now? I dropped off my things at home, showered and decided on going around in Los Angeles. For the years I've lived here, I never got to explore it which isn't acceptable for me.

Today is my day. 

The summer air was scorching hot, defeating the air conditioner for its purpose. 

I found a shirt I got from Kentucky that was peach colored and see through, with a white lace bandeau being revealed. My shorts were light denim and my outfit was pulled together with my crochet toms. Cute ass outfit if you ask me. My hair was behaving today so I let it down my back, going in soft beach waves.

I grabbed my bag out of the house having everything I needed supplied already and made my way out of the building.

My Range Rover, well Tyler's, was sitting in the garage of the building so I took it with me to the beach. 

 Seeing all these couples in their cars or walking down the streets of Los Angeles make me realize how much I miss him. 

What a way to forget about him.

It was scorching hot too, these girls walking in bikini tops and shorts made me feel like a potato. 

Whatthefuckever. I'm gonna get me a slurpee, this sweet tooth of mine was craving a large one.

I drove past the beach to 7/11 and got me exactly what I wanted: a giant slurpee mixed blue and cherry flavor. 

 I made my way in line and got me some gum and a pack of Starburst, my favorite, before getting in line to pay.

A girl was ahead of me and I took a look at the magazines on a rack next to the register.

All of them had pictures of me leaving the hospital this morning.

"Michelle Thompson released form hospital! AGAIN!" It read in bright blue letters on top of a picture of me leaving the hospital this morning.

The others said something similar and I saw a picture of Josh right next to it.

"How does Mr. Josh Hutcherson react?!" 

Fucking hell, can't a girl get some slack?

No, this is Hollyweird and I'm part of their web of sex, drugs and fortune. 

Well, not drugs, but the sex, yes. And fortune. I should add fame in it. And bloodsucking paparazzi's. 

You get my point.

I felt a soft niudge and looked behind me.

"Oh, sorry." I looked at the little boy who's height reached right under my torso.