Chapter 13

Chapter 13, Michelle's POV.

I roam the giant mall, starting off on the second floor. I should start with shopping for the stuff I really need like pajamas, socks, under wears,  bras, and anything in between. The first store I see is American Eagle and I never had the chance to go to the one in the mall back home, so I decide to look at jeans and shirts. Walking into the store, it's bright yet calm and neutral. I take a look at two pairs of denim jeans, four pairs of black jeans, and two skirts. The tops are just a major yes to get and I snag a few flow type of tops and blouses. I go to the front of the store to get ringed up and this creepy guy in a grey sweat suit was tapping his foot at me while paying for my clothes. I shrug it off, thinking anything but what's on your mind and quickly make it out of the store. 

I walk past a few stores for kids and stop to buy a smoothie at a little smoothie place in the center. I continue my trip and spot a Victoria's Secret; every girl needs at least one thing from here. I walk in quickly and start going through the bras. To my luck, they're having their semi annual sale so I get to pick up more than I expected for less. I choose three regular bras, two lace type lingerie bras, 17 pairs of under wear, two pairs of sweats, three body washes, 1 sweater, and 3 shirts. I have the feling someone is watching me but the store isn't very full so I can eliminate the other girls shopping for their needs. While getting rang up in the front,  I notice it's a lot but I have worked for the money I have in the bank and I will use it the way I wish. Though Josh was just doing what a boyfriend would do for their girlfriend, I wouldn't take his money and he knows that. I shouldn't refer to him as a boyfriend, he hasn't even asked me but he has a strong audacity to do it anyway, which is surprisingly exciting. 

I carry my two American Eagle bags and three VS bags out of the store then make my way through the crowd. I decide to sit down and try to finish this delicious smoothie. I take out my iPhone and skim through Instagram and Twitter. I don't have my own twitter account, but I help run Austin and Tyler's account with their manager. I want to search twitter for a new tweet like "Josh Hutcherson and girlfriend" just to see the priceless reactions. I resist the temptation and convert to Instagram. While skimming through the pictures of food, beaches, boyfriends, girlfriends, a teenage girl runs up to me politely and begins to ask me something, 

"Hi Michelle! Can I take a picture with you?" The young blonde girl asked. I'm guessing she can be any age between 14-15 with all her energy. 

"Yeah, sure." I smile, trying not to be hesitant. As she snaps for the picture taken by her, a little girl walks up calling her to come back in with their mom. 

"Ashley," She nags. "come on, mom's calling you." She says in a whispered tone. 

The little girl steps closer to her sister, Ashley, and steps behind her to hide a bit. I smile, as she's reminding me of my cousin Tara so much. She looks to be 7-8 years old which is younger than Tara, but their vibe sets off a reminder.

"Hi honey." I kneel to her height, reaching out for her hand. "I'm Michelle, what's your name?"

"I'm Taylor." She answered, taking a few steps closer to me as he sister continues watching.

"Ashley talks about you a lot and your husband, Josh." She says, making me blush a bit. "You're super duper pretty, M." She nicknamed me already. "Are you gonna be on TV?" She asks.

"I don't know, Tay. If I do, can I take a picture with the most beautiful girl in the world?" 

She reveals a big smile on her face and I see her sister taking a picture. I ask Ashley to take one of us on their device and my own. When she snaps the photo, they decide to leave.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Taylor and Ashley." I smile, giving them both hugs again.

"You too, Michelle. Thank you for taking pictures with us, you're really sweet." Ashley says.