A NEW FRESH DAY

Guyssss!!!! Thank you so much for reading my book . This is my first ever book. I hope you like it .
You can send me the covers for this story . Thank you .

Y/N POV
I woke up a little early . It is my first day in Seoul and I feel a  little nervous . I went into the kitchen and made some  warm milk for me, sat on the sofa and surfing net . I opened my Instagram, Twitter etc and checked everything.

I took the cup and kept it in the sink . Suddenly a sleepy voice came " hi , good morning y/n " . I looked behind it was Nayeon . " Oh hi , good morning, did u slept well "
"Yeah , just Lisa kicked me all night " saying while pouting .
" Oh poor you hehehe she do it everyday ?".
" Yeah she does it everyday and you know what? I am handling her for past 6 months, like fucking kill me, it is really hard for me ". She said while getting herself a glass of water . " Hmmm I think that is a pretty long time though ." I said while seeing something to eat .

"Hmmm , by the way what are we eating in breakfast . " I said
" Hmm I guess we are going out to eat , we want u to try Korean dishes . " She said to me while sipping her water .
" Oh really I am excited. "

Time skipped ( in the restaurant)

I was sitting on the chair , I'm waiting for the breakfast to come. Lisa , Jennie and Nayeon were ordering food too. There was a TV , showing new k-pop songs , Lisa was Fangirling over BTS and I was watching her. Suddenly  she hit her hand on the table really hard making a BANG sound, we all laughed. The food which we ordered came and we were eating.
" Do you like BTS ? ". I asked to lisa , she said " of course I like BTS, I love them a lot and you know what I am in love with Taehyung ."

" She always talks about BTS and make me bore ,like I think I should run away because she talks too much about BTS ." Said Jennie , " it is not like I hate BTS but she talks too much about them that it is annoying."
"Yeah , you haven't seen her room it is full of BTS pictures specially taehyung". said nayeon.

We ate our food and went out for a walk and while walking we saw a cute little puppy who was eating food but small children were teasing them. They were teasing two cute little puppy . " Hey don't tease them , move out from here you are hurting them . " Said Jennie in Korean . Children ran away and we went to the puppies .

" Awwwwwww u are so CUTEEEE" said lisa . " Let's take this puppy plzzzzzzzz , see they are alone " said Lisa making puppy face . Then Jennie said " okay u can take the puppy , but u will take care of him, okay ?" Lisa jumped in excitement. " Yeahhhhhhhhhh I will take him " she screamed making us embarrassed .

Time skipped
All the roommates showed me the basic things that I need while I live in Korea as they have their part time job . Hmm I was good though .

We got to our dorm and I checked the email . And guess what I am appointed in bighit for makeup artist.
I screamed " WHATTTTTTTT ".

 " I can't believe I got selected " all the girls entered in the room and saw me jumping all the way from bed to floor and visa versa. " HEY Hey Hey Hey Hey girl calm down what happened " said Nayeon . " Nayeon u won't believe I got selected as a makeup artist in bighit .... I am SOOOOO happy ...." I said and all the girls started jumping like crazy with me until the neighbor's came and knocked the door .

I am so sorry for making this chapter so small ... But I hope u enjoyed it .... Thank u SOOOOO much for reading my story .... And plzz be healthy

And yeah if u have any problem u can comment I will always reply to you guys ..... I can be also your frnd so if u are lonely or don't have any kpop frnds u can contact me ..... U need to just follow me and I will follow up back .... U can message me I am always open for u ....

THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING ... PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT THIS CHAPTER ....

LOVE U GUYS ......