The thing he gave ME

I fixed RM's makeup and then he handed me something and he said " open it when you are alone " that was what going in my mind .....

I completed fixing his makeup and then he got up , gave me a smile and bowed me while saying " thank you for your work " and I did the same .

I went out and was waiting for the bus , my shift was over and now I am here on the bus stop , I was thinking what he had gave me . I sat on the bus and opened the thing he gave me ....

I opened the paper that's what he gave me .... ( Hehehe kept you in dark ) and on the paper it was written

Kim namjoon-
8692747406
Call me when you are free

I was like the fu*k was that , did he really gave me his phone no. , Maybe he just gave me a wrong one ... Like who will give their no. To an unknown person who he just met today and for a short period of time .

I was in a while shock , don't know what to do , should I tell my roommates or not , should I call or message him or not , these things went in my mind .
Time skipped ( at dorm)

"Hey guys I am back " I said while taking my shoes off .
" What are you --" I stopped
" Oh my hella lord WHAT IS THIS " I said while looking at a huge mess on the floor , flour all over the kitchen and it was made by Lisa and Nayeon as expected , they were the one who made it .

" Uh-um- it-it is n-n-nothing we were just playing and got into this mess " they both said .

" Who started it first ? " I asked them while keeping one of my hand on my hip and the other on the wall for support. 

" She did it first " Lisa said
" Oohhhhhhhh you were the one who started it okay .... You traitor " Nayeon said with big eyes .... They were ready to fight .

" Okay okay. ... Stop first where is Jennie and second clean this mess and then take bath ... You both srsly stink " I said .

" Jennie is out cause she comes late from her job " said one of the girl.

So she has a job too. I thought .....

Time skipped
Jennie came and was really angry on them for being really silly and told to clean every mess they created and went into the kitchen to make dinner .... I also came with her and helped her chop some veggies.
We talked and out of the blue I asked this question.

" Jennie "
"Yeah"
"What if a guy gives you his no. That you don't know him and met with him for really short span ...... Like he basically gives you his no. And says that call me when you are free ... ? "

" Then he is probably likes you or he just gave it for fun or he wants to know you there are many reasons , why? " She said

" Oh no no it is nothing , I was just asking hehe " I said ...
" But how did you know the answer for this ?" I asked
" Oh this , the same thing was done by my boyfriend .... He also gave me his phone no. And we just met for the first time.  " She said

Wow now she has a boyfriend also , what is happening do I know her ? OMG and here I am roaming single out there , all the single girls and boys High five cause I am single too..

Time skipped

I was sleeping but just then my phone rang .....

It was some message from someone
I opened it and saw the message it said
Hi ___ how are you it's me namjoon .... I gave you my no. But there was no message so I texted you .

I was shocked .... Does he likes me like Jennie said or it is normal .....

---- oh yeah kind of hehe
-----oh no problem it's okay
---- but why did you gave me your no. Like there were many people
------ no it is like idk why I gave you my no. Like I just wanted to ..... Okay bye we will talk tomorrow.....
---- oh okay bye bye ....

The chat ended and I drifted to sleep ........ I was also thinking of his cute smile and dimples ( your dimple is illegal )

THANK YOU SO MUCH

PLZZ COMMENT AND VOTE