A KISS ??

" Oh , wait , am I dreaming ??" Said Lisa.

" Y/n who are they ??" . Said namjoon .

" OMGGGG !!!! WOW IS THAT BTS ??" said Lisa .... She was like a crazy Fangirl now . Like a really crazy one those who just scream to loud and them jumping like monkeys ?? That kind ..

" Ohh , wait calm down Lisa, wait chill take deep breaths okay ?? " I said .
She did so and then she spoke .

" What are you guys doing here . ?? Like in our apartment ?" She said .

" Oh we ? We came cause she is a staff member.  That's why . " Said namjoon covering up what happened earlier

" Oh really ? So now tell me what REALLY happened ?? " Said Jennie cause she knew that we were lying .

" Uhm uh that ..... (Insert the whole story ) and then they came and saved me.  " I said .

" OH MY GOD . " all this happened and you didn't even told me that was the look on her face and Lisa was just expression less with opened mouth.  .

" Oh yeah I forgot to introduce my frnds.  They are my roommates Jennie , Lisa , Nayeon . They all are my fav people so anyone dares to touch them they are dead . " I introduce.

" Oh hiiii " everyone said .

" Hello " my frnds said .

Then everyone sat on the couch . And as expected Lisa was jaw dropping on taehyung , like who wouldn't do that he is just perfect as hell .

" Excuse me ?? , Am I that handsome ? " Asked taehyung while Lisa was still jaw dropping.

" No.no,no no no no , you are I mean omg what am I saying ,  " said Lisa and she was red as tomato . All just laughed
" Soo then let's hang out some day ,okay ?? " Said tae .

" Oh okay ... We can " she said while burying her face .

My eyes met namjoon as if he was saying that 'are you okay?' and I gave the answer through my eyes .

" Okay let's go , it's late and pd-nim will beat us to death " said namjoon .

" Reallyyy noww I want to talk with you more " said jimin . His aegyo was cute but not effected the leader .

" No , let's go we must arrive there now . " Said namjoon .

They all said last goodbye to us .

" Pls visit us someday " said jhope .

" Yeah we will byeeee" said Lisa .

" Bye " said Nayeon and Jennie .

They all went and we were home alone .

" So what happened to the news " said Jennie

" The newsss ... Namjoon told me he will find some solutions " I said .

" Oh okay , so now let's sleep it is late ." I said .

I went to my bed and drifted to sleep .

Time skipped

I woke up around 7:29 am and I have to reach there around 9 . So I am late . Wow...

I quickly went to the bathroom did my business and then I went to dress up and but light makeup .

I took the bus and I covered myself like an FBI agent with mask and black sunglasses so that no one finds out .

I went to the building showed them my Id and went inside . Makeup studio was not too crowded now. So I went there and kept my belongings .

" Hey y/n are you dating namjoon ? " Said chaeyoung .

" Noo why do you think they are just rumours nothing is same.  " I said while faking to be busy .

" Hey , do you know my brother was arrested by the police for harassing a girl ... I am really angry at him that is why I did not took the bail papers . " She said .

" Oh really , it is a bad news " I said , and the girl was me. 

BTS came , today it was nothing special they had to go for the RUN show . Today there was the shooting of episode 43 . They will be testing there 5 senses of there body .

We went to the dressing chair and did there makeup . They were also talking to the camera  for army's .

They went to the set and did we too .
It was not too far away just little bit far. 

We arrived there and went in . They set up their cameras and shooting material , and an RJ costume too.  Suga is gonna look cute in that.

They started the shoot and I looked everything , they did . The  break was given to us to take some refreshments.

It was strange that no one talked about the rumours of me and namjoon , maybe he told not to speak and everything was normal .

I took my refreshments and went to do their makeup.  I did the makeup of Jin , V, jungkook. 

They went to the shoot again .

The shoot now ended . And everyone was leaving. 
Soon namjoon came to me and said " meet me at the back " he said and I was confused so I went .

I looked around he was not there after sometime someone tapped me.  I looked around and it was namjoon .

" Omg you scared me " I said .

" You love me right ?? " He said , really fast .

" What kind of question is that ? " I said him .

" I know it is weird but do you like me ?? " He said. 

" I like you but that's - " he cut me off with a KISS.  A really good kiss . He kissed me . .
I stood there froze and wide eyed. What was that ? . I thought . He gave me a quick kiss and said  " liking me is enough , I love you " he said and then left. 

Kim namjoon kissed me . Not any namjoon but BTS namjoon kissed me . It felt good , do I love him ??

Wow after so many days I am writing my story , I am sorry I could not write really soon , I will try my best. 

Let's see what happens when he kissed you ..... 😁😁

Comment vote and thank you .