It should not be what i think

I entered chaeyoung's home , knocked at her door and she opened the door .

" Hey what are doing y/n ? " She said

"Nothing it is okay .... I was just roaming here so I came ."

" Ohhhh , okay come inside . " She said

I entered her room and saw jimin's pictures and her too.

I was happy .....

I went into the kitchen took a glass and poured some water for me to drink and while sipping I sat on the couch with her .
She was watching a movie so I also joined her .....

I like to watch Korean movies cause they have good plot scenarios ....

The movie was over and it was very funny but also very emotional .....

I was fooling around with  her and was not thinking about Nathan .

" So how is it going with jimin " I asked

" It is good , we are dating and you know it went public .... It is so hectic ... Like all day I am getting fake frnds , and they are telling that they know me , and we had fun together ... You know just to get popularity . " She said while I nodded my head .

" And what about you ? " She asked .
" For me it is nothing ..... You know I never have been in relationship that is why .... " I said , and lied .

" Ohhhh , so you never have been in relationship with anyone .... You know realtionship is good ... You should also experience it . " She said ...

Yeah but mine didn't go well , why only me . See , I am telling you this is not good ....

I just nodded and then my phone rang . It was namjoon .

Call - 

Hi - N
Hi - you

So why did you left so early . - N
See I am sorry you know it was something I cannot tell you about . So you should understand . I am really sorry.... - you

- ohh no problem it is okay .... But did you read the book that I gave you - N

- yeah I read it , but what was the end I didn't expect that omg . - you

- ohhh so you liked it right .? - N

- liked , I loved it .... Srsly I wanna meet the writer. - you

- oh okay ..... I will talk to you later my break is over . - N

- oh okay bye bye - you .

" Ooooooo who is he ? Your b.o.y.f.r.i.e.n.d. " chaeyoung asked .

" Noooooo there is someone from my work " I said . OMG she just went too far , he is not even my friend .

" Okay now ... Let's eat something " she said

I nodded and went to kitchen , there were some macaroons kept and some Cheetos ....

I dig in and she too. She looked like steamed dumplings when she filled her mouth with Cheetos and I did the same and laughed at eachother.

" OMG chaeyoung can I call you steam dumplings." I said while laughing .

Until ...... I heard a voice and it should not be what I think .

I turned back and saw Nathan and a smile on chaeyoung's face .
My eyes widened and my heart stopped . He was now really back .

" Oh Nathan ..... Nathan  ... OMG what a surprise after such a long time you came " said chaeyoung .

" Do you know him ?" I asked in hurry .

" Yeahhh he is my stepbrother .... Nathan .... " Said chaeyoung and gave Nathan a tight hug .

I was in shock , why does Nathan have to be his stepbrother . Why ?

Then chaeyoung came and Nathan had a smirk on his face . As if he knew all this .

" Hi miss , may I know your name " he said faking .

" Ummm ahh ummm my , my name is y/n " I said , damn you know my all the organs are not working ... I don't know what to do ...

" Ohhh come here Nathan sit here " she said .

" So how are you and what are you doing here " . She asked

" Me ... I am here to take care of some pending work " he said while looking at me with mysterious smile .

" Ummm chaeyoung you talk with him I will take my leave ... Bye bye .." I said.

" Oh okay be safe " she said

" Yeah bye " said while hugging her .

I took my exit and srsly now I was breathing air . OMG what was that just now , he really came back .
I rushed to my dorm .
I arrived and went in my room and changed clothes and then I came out .

I met with lisa , Jennie and Nayeon .

We talked about it and spent some time playing and then I drifted to sleep .....

Thank you guys for reading.

Plzzz vote and comment .