MY DAY AT BIGHIT .

I got up from my sleep .
It was 7 am and I went to take a bath . I got dressed up and I wore this :

I ate my breakfast and then headed to the subway

I ate my breakfast and then headed to the subway .
I took the ticket and went inside the train .
It was really crowded but I managed to get a seat . There were many people dozing off like they were really tired some where eating in there , some were talking , it was like a normal train that we see in everyday life .

Time skipped
I got off the train and then headed to the building I already got my pass so just an icard will be enough to show ... I headed there , took taxi and then boom  I was near the building. My hands were shaking and I was really nervous . I took steps to get close to them and then I opened the door . The guard stopped me and I showed them my pass they allowed me to enter .

I was really happy but nervous at the same time .

Now there were many people moving here and there . I asked one of the person " excuse me do you know where is the makeup room ... I am a newbie , my name is y/n . "
"Ahh y/n -ah you are the new employee here I know there were makeup artist talking about you ... You are  a foreigner right ? "

" Yeah but how did you know me ?"
" Actually you are the only makeup artist here who is not Korean .".

After that he showed me the way to makeup room.
"Thank.u so much sir . " I said while bowing.
" No no it is okay ... I will help you if you need my help okay bye "

I smiled and then headed to the room . I took two deep breaths and then entered the room .

" Annyeonghaseyo . " I said while bowing. Everyone saw me and also greeted me .

" My name is y/n . Nice to meet you . "

Everyone saw me smiled and introduced themselves to me. They were a little shy but I liked them .

One of them called me , I think that she was the senior .
" So you are y/n .. hmm so you are also the youngest one to join the team. So here are some rules and regulations you need to follow and today is your first day so I will supervise you .okay ? " She said .... I just nodded and took the paper read it and give it to her .

" So welcome ms. Y/n and i hope that you don't cause any trouble here .... Now u may go . " She said.

" Thank u so much and I am sure I will not cause any trouble to u . "I said and then went to other people . I saw the things around and one of the girl came and said " hi .... I am chaeyoung .... Nice to meet u . "

" Oh hello my name is y/n nice to meet u. " I said and showed a smile to her .
" So u are a non Korean so you might know english very well .... I am not good in Korean but I can speak english very well. "
" Ohhh so u are a Korean who never lived in korea I guess.  " I asked her .

" Yeah , I used to live in America and then I came to Korea as my parents need my help . They live in Korea only . "

" Ohhh " I said .... We talked a lot about many things and then she said
" Okay now the time of BTS to come is 10 am so they must have arrived .... U just need not to do anything ... If they ask you questions then only answer okay ? " She said ... I just nodded .

They entered BTS entered .... They look damn hot especially namjoon aka RM.  .... They greeted everyone and me too .... I also bowed to them .
They got seated and then the unnies came and started doing there makeup.   .... They look damn hot bare faced. 

Thanks for reading I am tired .....
THANK U AND PLZZ VOTE .......