I REMEMBER YOU ...

Y/n pov

I was getting ready to go to bighit .. they were back from Hong Kong and were resting in their dorm ..

I met with pd- nim and told about my plan ...

I told him how to do the set up so that namjoon will be able to regain his memory.  I hope it works .

                *************†******

All the set up was done exactly like namjoon did .

I spread some flowers and lit some candles .

The place was looking beautiful and it was now namjoon who has to come .

I waited for some time and I saw a tall figure coming and it was Namjoon .

" Hi , y/n what is all this " . He asked .

" Hi , namjoon ... Actually I wanted to tell you something . " . I said .

Namjoon POV

I was standing right in front of her . She was looking beautiful and was really stunning in that dress .

The decoration was also really good ... But it seemed like it was similar . A blur images were forming in my mind . Some scenarios were roaming that were unfamiliar.

" Namjoon ... I ... I love you " she said .

She loved me . That all is really familiar ... And now my head hurts . Images of a girl leaving and some guy standing there alone .

" Namjoon ? Do you hear me ?"

" Uh.. yeah I .. I hear you . " I said .

" Namjoon I really love you the day I saw . I want to spend my whole life with you . I don't know how to say this but I really love you ... Will ... Will you be my boyfriend ? " . She said .

Omg this is so familiar to me why can't I remember it is all familiar . What should I do now .

At that moment I saw every picture clearly .

The guy that was standing there was me and the girl who ran was y/n .

My head was now hurting so bad . I stood there to focus but white dots were covering my eyes .
I heard only a girls voice asking for help from the people around us . And then I don't remember anything .

                      ************

I was lying somewhere . I don't know I was still unconscious. 

I was seeing a movie kind of scenes with me and y/n .

I was with her eating lunch and a guy was seeing her . We fought with eachother.  She doing my makeup .. she looking at my book that I was reading .

Her smile was so pretty.  She was playing with jungkook and I was getting jealous . Our kiss was so nice .

With that I knew that we were dating eachother . How much bad she must have felt that I didn't remember her . How much disappointed she would be . I was so sorry for her . My y/n .

MY Y/N .

With that I woke up and looked around and saw white bed with white blanket around me with that I knew I was in hospital .

I saw y/n holding my hand and sleeping peacefully. She was looking really cute .

I twisted my body to face her and caressed her cheeks.

She woke up .

" Omg namjoon are you okay ? You scared the shit out of me " she cried and I hugged her .

" I remember you y/n I totally remember you ... I am sorry that I was bad that I didn't remember you "

" No no it is okay ... Don't blame yourself it is not your fault . " She said to me . Her words were consoling me .

We chatted for a long time until we heard the door open .

" Oh hi jimin " I said .

" Aigoo namjoon hyung .. how are you feeling now " he asked .

" I am feeling good " I said while holding y/n's hands .

" You regained your memory ?" He asked .

" Yes " I said . He was really happy and he gave me a huge tight hug .

More and more members came and greeted me .

At night

Y/n pov

I was now so hella sleepy that I didn't have energy to go to dorm and sleep . We were watching a movie that was interesting but my sleepy eyes made it hard to watch the movie .

Namjoon's hands were resting on the sofa and my head was on his arms . We all were watching movie and I didn't knew when I slept .
I could feel someone carrying me somewhere until I met with soft mattress . It must be namjoon taking me to the room .
I was sleeping and I found hands holding tightly to my waist .

Namjoon POV

I saw her sleeping in my arms . She looked cute plus she must be so tired.

" Hey , jimin I am going to my room y/n fell asleep " . I told him he just nodded and I went to my room picking her up in bridal style .

I placed her on the bed and then I too slept with her .

I was happy I remembered her . I want to be happy like that , forever .

I am so sorry guys for updating late .

There will be one more chapter and the book will be finished .

And namjoon gained his memory yes!!!! ....

Comment your fav chapter in the book .

He looks so handsome ... Someone kill me ...

Vote and comment