A STEP TO BE TAKEN

( Not edited )
Y/n pov

Now I was home .. cooking dinner for my roommates.

I added some black pepper and salt in the eggs while whisking it and Lisa laying her ass on the sofa munching chips .

" Yahh Lisa help me here .. you know Jennie and Jessie went outside , come and help me " . I said so annoying I here cooking and she eating not fair ...
And plus Jennie and Jessie my sis went to shopping ... Well the both names look like they are sis but that is not the TRUTH .  Many people told them they were sis but dude she is mine and my sis ... I am possessive on her and everyone are on there sis .

She came helped me make some toast , and I thank god for that.

We ate dinner .

" Hey , how was your day ?" Asked Lisa .

" As usual no talking and progress in his memory" I said while taking a bite .

" I know that must be hard for you y/n " . She said . Yeah it was hard but don't show to anyone others will hurt you .

I just nodded and finished doing dishes and switched on the t.v 
The news was there that BTS headed to Hong Kong for award show . I hope they win .

I saw some t.v and slept while watching it.

                        **********

I woke up and today was Sunday .

I thought of visiting the doctor namjoon was visiting.  As they are in Hong Kong I can talk to the doctor .

I got ready and went to Seoul city hospital ( if the name exist . Idk )

" Ms. Y/n plz come in " the nurse called my name . And I went inside .

" Hello Dr. Lee ..." I said

"Hello y/n how are you ?" He asked . We have known eachother for a while .

" I just wanted to ask if there is any way that we can help namjoon remember me like his memories can come back ?" I said .

He took a while to answer .

" Yeah there is ... But it .. is really risky " he said .

" Okay .... Plz tell me about it " I said .

" If you create a scenario that you will never forget with him that can help but ... " He paused and said " that is risky cause the memory can come back if pass and if fail he will never be able to regain his memories of you and him " he said.

I was confused . And was silent for a while . Was this the end or the starting ? Will he remember or forget me ? What if something happens ?  

These questions roamed along my head as I headed to home. 

I unlocked the door and sat their to think of the moments we had that we will never forget .

I was in deep thoughts until someone came and Shaked me lightly .

" Hey sissy what are you thinking ? " Jessie said .
" Nothing and when you came back ?" I asked. 

" Just 5 mins ago and I was staring you . " She said .

" Stalker . "
" Hehe you were in deep thoughts like this when you had crush on Shawn Mendes . You got new crush or you remembered him again " . She said .

" Yahh .... Mind your own business . I am not thinking of him , and he is not even my ideal type now " I said .

" Oh then you were thinking about namjoon right ? " She said .

I didn't said anything and just nodded and she understood my answer .

" The doctor said to re-create a moment of me and namjoon ... So that he can remember me " . I said . I talked about all the secrets we had .

" Okayyyy... " . She scratched her head pretending to think something.

" Idea " she said loudly .

" What ?"

" It is so simple pabo unnie " she said . I was like wtf .

" You don't remember how namjoon proposed to you and you rejected that was epic hahahahahaahahaha there were news all over the paper hahaha omg you rejected him .. like who does this .. my silly sis " she said . Omg I am so embarrassed .

" Hey ... You would have also done that okay . I was confused . " I said while I was red like ketchup .

We talked more and more and finally we got exhausted .

We were now laying on the bed .

" Hey sis . "
" Yeah pabo "
"Do you really love namjoon"

" Yeah . Like a million times "
" Then why don't you express it . "

" I am scared . " I said .

" Why ?"
"What If I end up hurting like last time with Nathan . Anything can happen I also thought that Nathan was the one for me but I was wrong . " . I said .

" Okay ..... " .

We talked more like chatter box and slept. 

I have to do this ... Re-create the propose scenario . To make him know that I was his girlfriend .

Hey guys don't kill me. .. I am really late for writing chapters . I am a real lazy ass ... I know I know that this story is short but I will make the next one interesting .... Plzz vote for it .

And again we army broke the record for BTS and there teaser is epic ... It was all in highlight reel .

Thank you

Comment and vote

He looks god .... A pure definition of perfection .