FATED TO MEET YOU

Guys you can send me the cover picture of this book ... And I will give you the credits 😊😊 ...

And this is the last chapter .

No one's POV

It has been 4 yrs Namjoon and Y/N are dating eachother . And today is the day they will be together forever .

THEIR WEDDING....

Today is their wedding . There is chaos all over cause people are hella excited and nothing is prepared fully .

They are doing everything at last minute . Isn't it funny ?

Your pov

Omg . Today is my wedding and so many people will come and I haven't even done my makeup and hair . I am gonna die .

First , I will kill namjoon who set the alarm of 5:30 pm instead of a.m and I ended up getting late at 8 am .

Second , the makeup designer I appointed got sick and will not come so I have to do my makeup on my own .

I am so much angry now .
All the member of BTS are also running here and there to complete the work .

The wedding starts at 4 pm and it is 12 pm already .

I went to my closet took out my wedding dress . It looks stunning .

( Choose any one )

I wore the wedding gown and it was looking beautiful on me

I wore the wedding gown and it was looking beautiful on me .

I then went to the dressing table did my makeup and did my hairs .