WORST NIGHTMARE

Your pov

I woke up , done my business and then got ready and wore my clothes , it was white shirt and black ripped jeans , and opened my straight black hair.

I ate my lunch with Jennie as she also went to office near bighit .
I ate and put the dishes in the sink.
I took the taxi and went to big hit

Time skipped

I entered the building and headed to the makeup room. I greeted the people I met with and then I entered the room . I heard some noises . I think I came too early . I entered and saw that chaeyoung was being slapped by the other makeup artists.

" Yahh what are you doing ? Why are you beating her " . I said while picking her up and handing her a napkin .

" Yeah that bitch is dating my park jimin ..... I love him and got job cause of him . How dare she take my jimin "

I slapped her across her face and she glared at me and she was going to beat me someone came in .

" Yahh STOP , what are you doing " he said and he was jimin defending chaeyoung . He hugged chaeyoung and glared at the girl her name was Laura ( sorry if your name is Laura)

"If I saw you again near chaeyoung or pointing even a finger on her , you will loose your job . " He shouted and Laura got back with her frnds and took her belongings and exited .

" Are you okay babe " he said while wiping her tears and hugging her .

" Ne oppa I am okay " she said with a smile .

" But how did they found out that you two were dating ? " I asked

" Idk maybe they eavesdroped us when I was talking to you " she said

" You told her that we were dating ?" Jimin asked .

" Yeah , I believe her " chaeyoung said .

They both left to somewhere and I didn't asked her to where .

I took my phone out as I was getting bore , srsly coming early to work is so boredom

I scrolled my phone . Suddenly a message popped up , by an unknown person.

It said :
H

ey babe
How are you
I know you are reading my messages.
I love you
I am back ...... See you soon
Your nightmare....
Bye

I

knew who he was he was the worst nightmare of my life Nathan ....

He was my past ex- boyfriend, we dated and broke up when I got to see his new self ... His real self ..

I knew and left him , I changed my sim card so he couldn't track me and changed my dorm so he can't follow when I was in Canada .
But he is here , again he came and he came for me . ...... Only for me .

I was thinking about this until the time came when BTS had photoshoot . I went to my place took my make up tools and went near namjoon.

" Hey , how are you ?" He said
" I am fine though and you ?" I asked him , but I think my face showed how uneasy I was feeling .
" I guess you are faking it , your face says so . " He said looking a little concerned.

" No it is nothing like that , I am just tired that's all .... " I told him with a forced smile .

" Oh really .... Then ... Okay if you say so " by saying this I was half done with his makeup , and someone came in and told me that there is a call for me and they said it is urgent . I left the seat and ran towards it . I was little scared , who could be the person
I thought and picked up the phone . And BOOM ......

That phonecall was my real nightmare that voice was hell

He-he-hello .... I said hello ? I said
Hello babe , it's me I am coming hahaha.

I froze there . I couldn't think he was really back . My eyes widened and my hands started to shake , until the person came and told me if I was done

" Hello miss are you done " the receptionist asked .

" Oh yeah yeah I am done " I put the phone back and ran inside took my make brush and did namjoon's makeup . I couldn't hear what he was talking about or asking , I just did his makeup and moved out while bowing . For now the safest place for me was not my home but someone else's home. ... I ran into chaeyoung's home which I knew as she invited me a few days ago .

THANK YOU SO MUCH

VOTE AND COMMENT 🙏