HE LIKES ME ??

Next day

I was not out of the thing , Nathan was chaeyoung's brother.

I went to the bathroom and did my business and changed my clothes . It was a just a simple ripped blue jeans and white sweatshirt on and did a messy bun and wore black sneakers.

I went to the bus stop and waited there.
Until now there was nothing wrong .

At bighit .

I entered the building and went to my room .
BTS came for a photoshoot , as they had to release a album , so we went to an open field area ... All the staff was there .
It was really cold and I don't know how I did their makeup and how did BTS shoot in such cold weather .

It was lunch time , till now photoshoot is not over and they are still trying hard .

Finally they got break and went inside to eat lunch . I also went inside .

Finally some warm air was there and I sat down to eat . Chaeyoung didn't come today as she wanted Nathan to see, Seoul .

I ate fried rice kimchi , dalmuji ( pickled radish) and some fruit juice .

BTS was sleeping so the other staff people also , but one was not sleeping , that was our V . He was roaming around to see someone play with him , the game he was carrying . He tried to wake jungkook but no use , he didn't even went near to Suga , and everyone was sleeping , no one  wanted to play with him .

Until he saw me , his box smile made me smile . I couldn't disagree to play with him as he was showing puppy eyes .

" Come here " , I said .

He came and sat on the chair and took out playing card . I saw him and smiled .

" How is Korea , comfortable ?" He asked .

" Yeah , as I know Korean it is easy to live , but difficult too. " I said .

He hummed and then started distributing the cards .

" Oh yes I won hehehe " I said , it was his 3rd time loosing. 

" I told you  I am good at it ." I said , and he pouted .

" This is not fair , will you win everytime .... I don't agree on this , I will tell jin eomma " he said , he looked so cute ...

" Yahhhhhhhhhhh why are you guys making so much noise , let me sleep " said Suga , oops we woke him up .

" Oh hyung, hyung, see y/n is winning again and again , she didn't even let me win a single game " he said , complaining about me. 

" Really, so bad of you , you have to play with such a bad player , mianhe y/n " Suga said , and laughed ..... He said it to me not V..... He looked so pissed off .
" Okay okay , now have this chocolate as you won the game.  " He offered me chocolate . I took it and put it in my mouth , chocolate is my life guys .

time skipped

I went inside and took makeup tools out of the bag , today I had to do the makeup of taehyung....

" Hi y/n ... " He said.
"Hello , thanks for the chocolate though" I said

"Oh no no , it is okay ... " He said . I smiled and continued to do his makeup .

" Y/n ? " He said
" Yeah ? " I said . What happened ?

" Do you know , nowadays namjoon hyung is talking about you a lot ... I think ..... That he likes you " . He said .

" WHAT " . I guess , I was little too loud , but they all ignored .

" He talks a lot about you like , your smile , eyes and your voice he talks a lot .... " He said while looking at the mirror .

" Really , but I don't think so . He doesn't seem too interested in me . "

" Really ? , Did he gave you his no. ?" He asked

" Ugh yeah .. he gave and we talked too. "

" That's it , he likes you a lot now , I guess love at first sight . He never ever gave his no. To anyone , not even us when we asked him , we have his no. Now as we asked from the company though. .... He gave you his no. " He said then paused .

" He really likes you " he said at last .

I was shocked .... Did he really liked me ? How is that possible , I am an average looking person and neither slim nor fat , medium . He likes me .....
I never thought it will happen to me in Korea. Is it true ? .....

Hey guys .... Namjoon is falling in looovveeee....

And he recently got nose operation.... I hope he is doing well ....

Thanks for reading ....

Vote and comment.