MOVIE DATE ?

Y/n pov

After Jackson went back to his house we spent night teasing Nayeon.
She is a shy girl .

Then I went to sleep .

                     ************

I went to bighit in early morning and saw BTS already there .

" Hey good morning y/n " said jimin .
"  Good morning " I said .

I went to makeup room and sat there ... There were only few staff at this morning .

I went to the cafeteria to drink coffee ... Until when I was coming from there some girl came and threw coffee on me by mistake .

" Omg I am soo sorry , I am sorry " she said , she looked pity though , it was not intentional .

" No it's okay , no problem I will change clothes though " I said .

" Oh okay , otherwise I thought that you will scold me like the other staff screaming how costly those clothes are " she said , I guess she is having a hard time .

We then sat on the table after changing my clothes . We talk a while and got to know she was new here and her name is Eunji.
We talked more she was really friendly and I liked her , she was really cool , after sometimes chaeyoung came and joined us .

Jimin too came plus with namjoon and Suga .

Jimin was eyeing chaeyoung with love , he was not angry that Nathan was her stepbrother and she already knew about all incidence .
They look so cute . ( I ship them in real life )

We have to wait for sometimes as Bang Shihyuk was having a meeting with BTS .

After almost 30 min they all came out .

" We have to announce something " said pdnim .

" We are going to have a world tour and the schedule is ready " he said and handed the schedule list to the staff .

We saw they had tight schedule.

From 15 Feb to 27 October was there tour with many interviews and shows . They are super popular .

We then went to the room and BTS too went for makeup .

We did the makeup and namjoon looking at me with so much love that was so sweet that I will get diabetes and also will not regret it .

He was doing small gestures like kissing my hands secretly , winking at me and all . I was embarrassed what if someone looks at me and him

They had a special army event on vlive .

They were done and went outside. 

I took all my brushes and stuffed them in bag .

When the event was over they came , they looked tired especially namjoon as he had to speak in English too .

It was almost night and timings were over .

" Hey y/n let's go to see a movie " said namjoon .
" Aren't you tired ?" I asked .

" If it is going with my jagi I will not be tired.  " He said aww so sweet .

" Okay then what movie " I asked. 
" Horror movie I guess " he said . Yes horror  I like horror but not to much what if ghost comes out the screen . I will be dead .

We went to movie hall and gladly no one followed us .

We entered , showed our ticket and then sat on our seats .

The movie was scary like the scariest movie in our life .

Namjoon was being brave in front of me but he was the only one with more popcorns scattered on his seat . Means he was scared .

The whole time we hold either our hands or we just look at eachother lovingly.

The movie ended.  It was midnight and he drived me to home .

He gave a quick kiss and went to his car . He was shy . Hehe.

I went inside .

" Ooooooooo look at that , so cute they both went on a movie date " said Lisa teasing me .

" Yahh it was just at last moment movie time not date " I said .

" I know how much that movie time is called " said Jennie .

Everyone was teasing me oh god help me it was just a movie not date or was it ? .

I went inside and saw my bed all messed up and chips packet all over it .

" Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed .

All of them hide themselves . But no good I caught Nayeon .

" What was that ? Why is my bed messy " . I said

" Um.. ah..that .... " She was uttering something

" Tell me fast or I will tell Jackson that you were bad mouthing about him that day " I said . Good going y/n .

" Okay .... Actually Lisa bought a dog and that dog was roaming all over your bed and made the bed messy . And about the chips that also dog did it as he was playing with ball and threw chips all over that Lisa was eating " she said .

" Where is the dog now outside the house . " I asked she nodded.

Omg what should I do of these girls .

" Okay Lisa and Jennie come out " I said . It took a while for them to come .

" Now go to my room and clear all the mess and then sleep there as I am sleepy I will sleep on lisa's bed okay ? Now go " I said . I went to Lisa room and it was okay so they wanted to mess up my room .

I went inside and saw may taehyung pictures , hehehe she likes taehyung a lot .

I then went to sleep .

A new plot I have ready in my mind wait and watch .

I saw run episode and I didn't knew v was also from blue town .

Guys I need more votes , I am getting views but I need votes too .

Vote and comment