Chapter 1

"Hurting"

Mackenzie's POV
I was a normal 16 year old that was popular, happy, and  that loved everyone.My life was perfect until he came into my life, he ruined everything for me. My passion for singing and dancing is gone because of him, my friends hate me, my family is leaving me out of everything, and now I'm hurting myself and it's all because of him.I regret everything that I tolled him, I regret meeting him, I regret saying hi to him, I regret being the only person he talked to, I regret being his first friend, I regret that he was nice to me, but I don't regret loving him.

He was my first love, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and I had my first time with him, I regret everything but not loving him.He was the light of my day, he made me smile when I was the saddest.He was my best friend, he was the love of my life, now he is the person I hate the most.He broke me, broke me into a million pieces, I thought that he would come back and put me back together and be happy, but I was wrong.That was the last time I wanted to see him, the last time I wanted to hear of him, I wanted him away from me, but I wanted him back so he could love me, but happiness isn't in love, love is painful and will hurt you where it hurts the most, and I know that I'm saying the truth.

He was my first boyfriend, you would think it wouldn't last, it lasted more that I expected, but it ended terrible.He broke my heart, but yet I still love him with all the pieces.But that's what happens when you fall for the bad boy.

Annie's POV

I've known this kid for my entire life  and I never thought he would let me down.We were just kids when we fell in love, but got together recently.Im a 16 year old heartbroken.He was my best friend, he would climb through my window every night if I felt lonely and he would hold me, he would always tell me I was beautiful, that he loved me and that he will always love me, I guess he lied to me.

He would help me get out of my shell and make new friends.He got me through my first performance, he got me through my first lost of a loved one, he got me through everything .When I was the saddest he always make me happy, when I was the meanest he made me the nicest, when I was the dummest he made me the smartest, he always made me a better person.Yes he was my first love  and I was his, but that was just trouble.

I could never trust him, but let's say the truth he could never trust me.We were to toxic for each other, even tho we made each other better and happy, we also made each other worse and suffer.We tried to bring back what we had but we just made each other go through pain.After a lot of heartbreaking my heart he just left me, he broke me, he didn't even say sorry for lying to me, he just said it was all my fault.He took everything from me  and left me with nothing.Lies don't end relationships usually the truth does.Im hurt, I'm alone, I'm depressed, I cry myself to sleep every night and I hate myself because of him, but I hope he's doing ok because I love him.The love story I shared with him is no longer a love story is hurt story.

Jayden's POV

I thought that being the new girl was going to be hard, but it wasn't thanks to him.He got me through my first day in a new school, he got me through my first dance, my first pep rally, my first fight, my first lost of a friends, my first betrayal, but he didn't get me through everything.I thought we were always gonna love each other, but I guess I was wrong, we both hurt each other.

A broken heart is like a broken mirror is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it, but my heart wasn't broken it was just hurt because of what he did to me, but I did the exact same thing but worse.I knew well what I was doing, I knew what I was breaking, what we  were breaking.We broke each other and now we are like strangers, strangers that loved but hurt each other.

Most people cheat because they were paying attention to what they're missing rather than what they have, but the truth always comes out one way or another, I could come out by you saying it or someone else saying it,  either way is going to hurt and a lot.You think it isn't because you did the same but it does more than you think.You want to go back in time and fix everything but you can't the damage is already done and nothing could change. Maybe you can forgive each other but you will alway remember how much he hurt you and how much you hurt him.This love story is not like any other love story in this one their isn't a happy ending just a broken couple.

The girls POV
With all the smiles you brought me, I never thought you could cause me so many tears...