iv) Questions and Answers

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES ABOVE

Immediately after Sammy left, Fallyn felt the fangs that we pressed on her neck leave, making her feel slightly at ease. Only slightly.

Eight vampires circled her, all with expressions of pure fury.

"Are you sure it's this one?" The female asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Not her, but I bet she plays a part in it," one with light brown hair answered, one of the ones who had been hiding away when Sammy was still there.

"How?" The tallest asked.

"She's related to them," the brunette responded.

Finally the one who had been standing on her left before turned to her.

"Where is he?" He practically growled at her, a sudden change in attitude from the one before.

"W-who?" Fallyn gulped.

"Don't act dumb! Tell us where he is and we might just spare your life!"

"I don't know who you're talking about."

He snapped his fingers and she felt fangs on her neck again.

"I'm giving you three seconds to confess," he spat out. "Three...two...one...Go ahead, Mark." She felt the fangs press harder.

"Wait!" Fallyn yelled, causing Mark, the vampire who had his fangs around on her neck to look up at the vampire in front of her, who seemed to be the leader. He crossed his arms before gesturing for Mark to pause.

"Are you going to tell us?"

"I'm going to be completely honest, I have no idea who or what you are talking about." The leader rolled his eyes, gesturing for Mark to continue. "BUT!" She yelled so Mark would stop. "I can help."

The leader cocked an eyebrow.

"How?"

"Well..."

"Grab her," the leader called and instantly two vampires grabbed her while Mark took a step back. "Until we get Taehyung back, you're our prisoner," he continued before walking off, the remaining vampires following him, while Fallyn was dragged against her will.

***

The two vampires threw her on the floor once they had entered a spacious stone room.

There were no heaters, fires or anything that could be used to keep the room warm.

The floor was icy and the air that filled the room was incredibly cold. Fallyn was thankful for her huge coat but her warmth didn't last long as the leader called for the vampires to unclothe her, leaving her with only a vest and her jeans.

She trembled helplessly at the cold, pleading for sympathy from the other vampires but none gave her some. They all just smirked at her, some even chuckling.

"Name," the leader commanded as he stared down at her.

"F-F-Fallyn."

"Surname."

"Lee."

He nodded as he signalled for one of the vampires to give her a thin blanket. It didn't do much to warm her up but she was thankful for at least that.

"Every time you answer one of our questions properly, you get something to warm you up, okay?" The leader mentioned to which she nodded understanding. "How old are you and who was that boy you were with."

"I'm seventeen and the boy I was with was Sammy."

"Tell me about him."

"Um...well...He is twenty-one years old...what else do you want to know?"

"Just tell us everything, I'll stop you when I need to."

"I've known him all my life. We are very close. He's like the older brother I never had...well I bet my parents wish it were that way. He's considered an angel to both my parents and his since he follows all of their instructions. I don't. In fact, I'm considered troublesome. Our parents don't necessarily like us hanging out. They claim that I'll mess with his beliefs. But he was always like me...Not believing in mythical creatures and all." She looked up at the vampires in front of her. "Until today. He was the best hunter, they claimed, and always compared me to him. Oh, I forgot to mention that our parents are mythical creature hunters." Just then, the leader gestured for her to stop with a smile on his face. Instantly, a thick blanket was wrapped around her body.

"Your parents hunt 'mythical creatures'?"

"Yeah..." She responded and the leader glanced the brunette from before.

"Were your parents out hunting tonight?"

"Yes."

"Well there you go," he said to the brunette who was clutching his fists in fury. "Do any of you have anything to ask her?"

"What do your parents do to the creatures they capture?" The female asked.

"I don't know...they haven't really caught one before."

The vampires glanced at each other before the leader walked up to her and helped her up.

"You've really been help to us, Fallyn. But I'm afraid we can't let you go. As I said, you will be our prisoner until we get Taehyung back. Since it seems you'll be here a while, let us introduce ourselves. I am the leader, JB."

"I'm Yugyeom," the tallest mentioned.

"BamBam," the one beside him introduced.

"Chan."

"Mark."

"Hyunjin."

There were only two left but both looked hesitant to introduce themselves. The brunette gestured for the female to speak first but she simply shook her head.

JB rolled his eyes.

"Those are Jungkook and Momo," he said before turning to Yugyeom. "Lead her to the top floor, she'll be staying there." The vampire nodded before doing as he was told.

***

"Here's where you'll be staying," Yugyeom told her as he opened a door. She entered it, gazing around the room as she heard Yugyeom lock the door and leave.

There was no furniture. Just the stone brick wall, floor, the spruce door, an iron fence around the door, revealing the corridor she had walked up and lastly there was another door which led to a balcony.

She chuckled as she walked to the balcony, thinking she could easily escape.

She was wrong.

Her eyes widened when she realised just how high up the top floor was. She groaned loudly as she sat in the floor, pulling the thick blanket closer to her body to provide much more warmth as she felt herself slowly fall asleep right in front of the door that led back inside.