vii) The Second Human

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES ABOVE

Fallyn walked down the stairs for what felt like forever until, eventually, she reached the bottom floor. She glanced around the area, not sure which way 'out' was.

She sighed before running a hand through her hair and going in whatever direction her legs took her.

Opening a door on the far right, she found the kitchen. She groaned loudly before turning around and opening the closest door revealing an empty dining room. She opened another door, revealing another dining room. Then another door and once again, it was a dining room. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why do they need so many dining rooms?" She asked herself.

"One for the vampires, one for the werewolves and one for the witches," a voice came from behind her. She flinched before quickly turning to see a boy with dark hair staring at her. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and a kind smile on his face.

"Oh," she said quietly, as she looked down to the ground while she felt her cheeks turn pink.

"You must be new here. I'm Jinyoung," he mentioned as he outstretched his arm.

"Fallyn," she responded, shaking his hand shyly.

"Wait...The vampire prisoner? How did you escape?"

She chuckled dryly as she rubbed her nape.

"It's a long story."

"Is it? How about you join us, witches, for supper tonight and we discuss it then? If the vampires don't mind."

"Don't worry about them, I've got them covered. And that would be nice...I met two nice witches this morning."

"Sana and Jihyo?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Sana talks about you a lot. Almost everyone in the building knows about you."

"Really?" Her eyes widened.

"Yeah." He smiled wider as he approached her. "Why are you venturing on your own anyway? Where are the vampires?"

"That's part of the long story."

"Did Jaebum let you out? That's unlike him."

"Who's Jaebum?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I meant JB."

"No," she shook her head when his eyes widened. "Then you shouldn't be out in the corridors, you'll be in so much trouble if he finds you. Let's go."
With that, he grabbed her arm and led her back upstairs.

"Jinyoung!" A voice came from behind them. Both of them turned around to see a boy with dark brown hair approaching them. He stopped at the sight of Fallyn before giving Jinyoung a smirk and wink. "I see you're a bit busy. I'll leave you two alone. But I must say, you've always had luck with your women."

"Jackson!" Jinyoung scolded as he began to blush. "We aren't a thing! We literally just met!"

"Yeah, sure," Jackson winked at Fallyn.

"Seriously!" The witch shouted again. "This is Fallyn, the vampire prisoner."

Jackson's eyes immediately widened as he looked at her.

"Wow, Tzuyu was not kidding when she said she was hot," he uttered under his breath before smiling at her. "I'm Jackson."

"I would introduce myself but I guess you already know," Fallyn replied.