v) The Vampire Prisoner

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES ABOVE

She awoke to the sound of multiple whispers. The Sun shone on her, warming her up with the help of the blanket that was still tightly wrapped around her body.

Slowly, she opened her eyes to see numerous pairs of eyes staring back at her through the iron gate. She would have screamed if she hadn't remembered what had happened the previous night. She was trapped there.

"She's awake," she heard someone whisper before taking a closer look at the people there to realise she didn't recognise any of them.

She instantly stood up, staring back at the eyes.

"Hi," she suddenly heard a voice before she looked to her side to see a girl standing beside her with a warm smile on her face.

"W-who are you? I don't remember you from last night," Fallyn mentioned before turning to the eyes in front. "Same goes for any of them."

"Of course you don't remember me. We're only meeting now," she smiled as she outstretched her arm. "I'm Sana."

"Fallyn," the girl replied as she shook her hand.

"So, what are you?" Sana asked, earning a confused expression from Fallyn.

"What am I?"

"Yeah. Vampire, werewolf or witch?" Fallyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"None."

"None? How could you...are you human?" She asked with wide eyes while the girl nodded slowly. "Oh my gosh, really? What are you doing up here?"

"I...I'm a prisoner apparently."

Sana's smile dropped.

"Who's prisoner?"

"The vampires."

She gasped before placing her hands in Fallyn's shoulder.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"N-nothing."

"Nothing? Then why are you a prisoner?"

"I'm guessing my parents hunted down a vampire."

She gasped again.

"This isn't good. I'm going to get you out of here, okay? Wait...I can't. You're a vampire prisoner. Argh!"

"What's wrong with being a vampire prisoner?"

"Vampires can be lethal when angered. Even a witch like me can't do anything."

"You're a witch?"

"Oh course, silly! How else do you think I got up here?"

"Sana!" A voice suddenly came from behind Fallyn. She turned around to see a girl with long brown hair. She looked shocked upon seeing Fallyn but she kept her composure. "Oh, hi. Sorry to disturb. I'm Jihyo. I came for Sana."

"I'm Fallyn and it's okay. Go ahead."

"Sana," Jihyo uttered as she walked over to the girl. "Everyone's waiting for you! You know we can't eat breakfast without everyone being there."

"Oh, gosh. I forgot about breakfast...is Jin already there?"

"Yes, and he doesn't seem happy."

"Shoot! Sorry, Fallyn we have to go," Sana apologised before they both vanished at the same time. Leaving the girl alone on the balcony.

She sat down by the door again, suddenly realising that no one was there anymore. She was alone again. Some clouds had covered the Sun as well, so she was also cold. She felt her body start to feel numb again.

Suddenly, she remembered her family and Sammy's. She wondered what they were doing. Usually at this time they were training but she wondered what was happening now. Where they looking for her? Or where they torturing the vampire they captured?

"Fallyn," she heard a voice come from the corridor before hearing the sound of the door unlocking.

Just then, the door opened and all eight vampires approached her, sitting with her on the balcony.

"So, are you enjoying your time here?" JB asked, earning a glare from her. He chuckled. " I know Sana was in here. I'm doing you a favour by not killing her. Watch your actions or I might just take them out in Sana, do you want that?"

Fallyn sighed before shaking her head.

"Good," he smiled charmingly. She hated how that action alone made her heart race, she glanced around at the other vampires who had smirks on their faces, except for Momo and Jungkook.

"Tell us more about your parents and their job," Hyunjin spoke up.

"I don't know anything else," she spat out.

"Is that so?" BamBam asked, a wide smirk across his face. "Then I guess you don't want to stay in an actual bedroom." She closed her eyes as she released a sigh before opening them again.

"I honestly know nothing. I can tell you where I used to live if that helps but other than that, I have no clue."

The vampires exchanged glances.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Chan chuckled as he leaned closer to her. "Spill."

She released one last sigh before telling them exactly where she lived and every room in the house. They all smiled in satisfaction once she was done before standing up and heading for the door.

"Wait," she called. "What about my reward?"

"Sorry, princess," JB smirked. "But you're a prisoner and prisoners don't live in luxury."

She huffed, "I should've known to never trust a vampire."

"You're right," Mark chuckled darkly. "You should've."

Has anyone watched the Stray Kids 'Grrr' performance video? Ahhh! I'm dead! They are so hot! But honestly, how is no one talking about how Seungmin's vocals improved so much, Woojin's angelic voice or how sweet Chan's voice is? I'm not just pointing them out because I'm biased towards them (I'm not), it's because I've barely seen any comments about them. I can't wait until they debut! Also, I know it's weird but am I the only one younger than all of them? It's awkward when I ramble on about how they are all my little children when I'm actually the little one! 😂😂