ix) Secrets Revealed

MEANWHILE

"Tell us where she is!" Fallyn's father yelled as he gazed at Sammy's mother, who placed her hand on a red button ready to press it.

"I don't know," Taehyung coughed viciously as he felt the life slowly seep out of him. "How many times should I tell you. I work alone."

"Janice," Fallyn's father called to the woman who held the button. Upon pressing it, electric waves shot through Taehyung's body, earning another cry from him before he began to cough out blood viciously.

Sammy watched everything from the stairs. His hands where clasped together as a couple of tears decorated his pale face. He wanted Fallyn back, of course, but he just hated seeing how the adults tortured him,a only because he guessed the same was happening to Fallyn wherever she was with the vampires.

Felix, on the other hand, could barely watch it. Seeing the vampire in such pain made him feel dirty. He felt like he was living in a family if monsters and thus he was one too. Taehyung was nearing death and they could all see it. Felix worried that one more wave of electricity to his weak body would kill him.

"Lies," was all Mr Lee could say as the vampire continued to cough blood all over himself.

"Tell us where she is and we'll spare your life, vampire," Fallyn's mother spoke up as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him threateningly.

"I dont-" he started but the lady cut him off.

"Janic-"

"Castle," he finally utter but very quietly through his coughs.

"What was that?" She asked, crouching down to his level on the chair.

"Castle," he breathed out.

"What castle?"

"There...there's a castle...in...in the woods."

"Tell us more about this castle."

"It...it's one the...far end of the...the woods. I...I can draw...you a m...map if...if you want."

"That would be perfect." With that, Mr Kim, Sammy's father placed a paper in front of him along with a pen.

They all sat around him staring down at his sketch until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Felix mentioned before opening the door to reveal a girl with neck length blonde hair, a plain white crop top, black skinny jeans, a charcoal leather jacket and knee length ebony boot heels.

"Jeongyeon!" Felix squealed as he pulled her into a tight hug, pulling away shortly to lead her back to the rest.

"What are you doing here?" Sammy's mother asked.

"I heard about what happened to Fallyn. I'm here to help," she replied with a sigh as she approached Taehyung who was watching her.

"So this is the vampire," she uttered before looking at the adults again.

"He's going to help is get to Fallyn," Mr Lee mentioned, forcing him to continue drawing.

"He mentioned something about a castle," Mrs Kim spoke up. "Know anything?"

"Of course!" Jeongyeon replied, taking a seat beside Taehyung. "But everyone says it's all just a myth. That there's no castle."

All the adults glared at the vampire.

"So, you're saying it doesn't exist?" Mrs Lee asked.

"No. I believe it isn't a myth. I mean at some point in time we all believed mythical creatures were just myths but here we are, face to face with a vampire. There have been journals by travellers who saw it but those are only journals of when they first saw it and were about to go inside. None of them have returned. And besides, Fallyn wasn't the only person kidnapped. According to what I've read, a couple of years ago a girl named Dahyun she was last seen in the woods, were people have claimed the castle was. She hasn't been seen ever since."

This caught everyone's attention, including Sammy and Taehyung, but both tried to seem nonchalant about it.

"Did anyone look for her?" Felix asked.

"Police from all over the world, the most experienced mythical creature hunters and many more. They went to the area and there was nothing."

Mr Lee finally looked back at Taehyung.

"What happened to her? You must know," he commented.

Taehyung ignored him and continued sketching.

"Hey! Answer him," Mrs Kim spoke.

The vampire finally exhaled and looked at them.

"Why should I?" He asked. Sammy's mother huffed before placing her hand on the button. "Okay, fine! But it's none of my business."

"What do you mean none of your business?" Mr Kim asked.

"She was captured by werewolves, not vampires."

"What? Is that castle thing where all mythical creatures live?"

"No, just vampires, werewolves and witches."

"So it actually does exist?" Sammy questioned as he finally left the stairs.

"It does," Taehyung replied.

"How come no one has seen it then except for the ones captured?"

"Humans only see it when they are with a mythical creature or if it's a blood moon."

"When's the next blood moon?" Felix asked.

"In two months," Jeongyeon replied before turning to Taehyung again. "If we go in there, will we get Fallyn back?"

"Honestly, I doubt you'd ever get her back," he replied.

"Why's that?"

"She's been there for roughly three days now. I bet she has already seen too much."

"So how can we reunite with her?"

"There's only one way I know."

"And what's that?"

"To become a prisoner but after that, you'll never be allowed out."

Thank you guys so, so, so much for 200+ reads on this story, I appreciate it and thank you for 2k+ reads on 'Day5' and nearly 8k reads on '143 Flowers'. I hope you will continue supporting my stories and hopefully sometime in the future we could actually get to know each other better <3