XXI

"What do you want?" Suga growled as he approached them. At first, they had settled on ignoring them but when they sat down, got comfortable and stayed for the rest of the day, they had no choice. Eventually, the three leaders left the palace to get them to leave.

Jeongyeon stared up at them in awe. It was clear which belonged to which group. Witches had a pink, purple or white mist around them, werewolves had a fluffy tail and their werewolf ears and vampires had red eyes and their fangs out. But a human could only see this if they were right at the castle. Even as little as ten metres away, would be enough to not see it anymore.

"The people you captured, " Sammy answered, gulping down hard once he stared at JB. He recognised him and he knew JB recognised him too.

"You'll need to specify. Which people?" Leo asked this time.

"Fallyn and Felix."

"And what gives you the impression that they are here? How do you know we didn't get rid of them? Or kill them off? We have Taehyung now. What do we need them for?"

"You don't kill unless you have to, " Jeongyeon said. "You couldn't have. We come unarmed, search us if we must. We are on our own and all we want are Fallyn and Felix. Please."

Suga considered for a moment before smirking at the other leaders.

"I have a better idea. And I'll even be a good boy if you want and give you an option. You can walk back to your house empty-handed or become one of our prisoners like your friends. I'll even give you the pros and cons to help your decision. If you go home you don't get to see them ever again but you'll be free. If you become a prisoner, you get to see them and hang out with them but you'll never leave the castle. Ever. I'll give you a minute to think-"

"We chose prisoners, " Jeongyeon responded to their and Sammy's surprise.

"What?" Sammy shrieked.

"Do you want to be with Fallyn and Fe or your and their parents."

He sighed.

"Fine. We chose prisoners."

Suga grinned.

"From now on, you guys are werewolf prisoners, " he uttered before snapping his fingers. Immediately, a bunch of werewolves exited the castle and grabbed the humans, dragging them to the cells.

"You're not actually locking them up, are you?" Leo asked.

"I just want to toy with them for a couple of days. This will be fun, " Suga grinned as he followed them into the castle again.

"So what's going to happen to them?" Fallyn asked when JB entered.

"Suga said he's going to toy with them for a few days. I don't think he's going to hurt them or anything but never know. They are werewolf prisoners now. We have no say in what they do to them, " the vampire leader responded before turning to see Felix and Chan together. "Friends?" he asked to which they both nodded.

"Friends?" Chan mocked in response as he glanced at Fallyn and him.

They nodded then walked back up the stairs, leaving the crowded area.

"Are the cells over here better than the ones in the last castle?" Fallyn asked as they approached the highest level of the castle.

"Check for yourself."

Once they got to the top, Fallyn glanced around at the cells. They were a lot better. There was still a balcony but at least this time there was a door leading to it and there were more space and privacy.

On the wall opposite it, there was a golden plate with the words 'vampire prison' written on it.

"If this is the vampire prison, where are the werewolf and witch prisons?"

"Werewolf prisons are underground. Witches don't have any. Why don't you check the space inside the cell? Is it more comfortable?"

Fallyn fell for the trick and walked straight into the cell and only realised what he was up to when she heard him lock the door.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. Now let me out, " Fallyn deadpanned.

"Nope," he grinned. "You haven't given me the answer yet."

"It's very comfortable. Now can I get out?"

"I don't want it to be comfortable. Maybe I should make your stay in there for a couple more days."

"Can't. I'm a witch prisoner now. You can't do anything to me."

He scoffed before finally opening the cell again.

"Darn it, Leo. Now I can't even torture you," he joked.

"Charming, JB. I'm flattered," she responded sarcastically as they headed back down the stairs.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoyed your day!

~SpicyThaiChicken