Superman

"I think sometimes when we find love we pretend it away, or ignore it, or tell ourselves we're imagining it. Because it is the most painful kind of hope there is." ~Rae Carson, The Bitter Kingdom

Anna

"Where are you headed?" Josilyn asked as we waited for the rushing hoard of students trying to get to the buses.

"The library to do more research on this project. Anna's helping me since she's taken the class before. I'd invite you to come, but I know we'll just talk," Elsa joked like there was no secret to be had. If I didn't have the ability to feel her emotions, I may never have guessed she was hiding something.

Like having clandestine meetings Spencer.

She'd told me everything after our first meeting, from their first conversation to now. Elsa admitted she was still head over heels for him. Elsa also confessed Spencer's pack suspected something was going on between them. Rey brought this to their attention, inadvertently spawning their breakup.

"What time will you be home? I planned on having a girls' night!" Josilyn answered.

"Eight or nine at the latest," I promised.

"Just let me know." She glanced at her phone. "I'm catching a ride with Thea, so I better get going. See you later!"

"Don't die!" Elsa and I shouted after her, shuddering at the idea of Thea's driving. We always joked the eighth wonder of the world was how she got her license

Once the hoard of frantic students dissipated, we went to our car and drove to the library, grabbing the room from last time and setting up our stuff.

"What do you need to get done today?" I inquired, opening up my laptop.

"The PowerPoint, then the audio, and then the script. How much do you have on your English paper?"

As I was about to respond, Spencer and Dom walked in with coffee and food.

"Avalanche for Elsa who puts up with my terrible jokes, a Milky Way for Anna for putting up with me and my grumpy cat brother," Spencer said, handing us our coffees. "Mocha for me, and a coffee for you, Dom. Black, like your soul."

"It's a Mexican mocha, idiot," Dom retorted.

"I know. I just wanted to make that joke. Okay, we also got Italian. Anna, shrimp scampi?"

"My favorite!" I exclaimed.

"Awesome! Here you go." He placed the box in front of me. My mouth watered in anticipation. Spencer handed out everyone else's meals before proceeding to pull out a variety of different sides.

Shockingly, he wasn't done.

"For dessert, we have Panna Cotta for Anna, cannoli for Elsa, tiramisu for Dom, and chocolate avalanche cake for me," Spencer said, looking thoroughly pleased.