Princes. Part Three.

This is kinda long so this'll probably be the last part.

Keirh decided he'd try exploring a bit. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep so he made his way along a path he had found in the forest. It was calm and peaceful in the altean woods and a small creature would occasionally make its way across the path or make noises that echoed through out the trees. He finally made it to where the trail led to. A huge water fall that flowed into a deep swimming hole. Keith made his way down to the water being careful not to slip in the mud. It wasn't until he got to the water that he realized there were people here.

"Hello." A voice said from the shore and Keith turned his gaze towards the voice. It was shiro and Allura. They were lying on one of the large rocks that stood by the water.

"Hello." Keith said and he gave them a small wave. Allura smiled at him and sat up.

"I suppose lance isn't to far off. Perhaps we should leave shiro?" She said, turning to door as she said the last part and she began to stand.

"No. He's not coming. You guys don't have to leave." Keith said and Allura just continued making her way off of the rock with shiro close behind her.

"It's alright. We've been here for a while. I'll tell lance you're here." Allura said.

"It's fine. He's probably busy." Keith said but Allura and shiro were already making their way back into the woods.

Keith sighed and bent down to scoop up some water. It was fresh and cool against his skin. He removed his clothes, leaving his undergarments on and jumped into the water. It was refreshing and he came back up to the surface a few seconds later. Then he swan to the water fall and found a spot behind it to sit.

He must've laid there for a while because he began to slowly drift to sleep, eventually letting his tiredness take over his body.

Lance was quite bored. He had finished training and had washed up already and was kicking a stone across the lawn when shiro and Allura walked past him. His father was busy discussing business with Laith and all of his friends were doing things with their families.

"Hey where were you? I was gonna ask if you wanted to train earlier." Lance yelled to shiro. He stopped and Allura continued making her way into the palace.

"At the swimming hole with your sister. I'm sorry, if I had known I totally would've been up for it." Shiro said and lance nodded. "By the way Keith is down there if you were wondering. He didn't look so good, thought you should know since you two are like dating now." Shiro said.

"We aren't dating!" Lance yelled.

"I'm sorry I forgot that you were a prince. Courting is the term you use right?" Shiro teased and lance rolled his eyes.

Lance arrived at the watering hole around lunchtime. He was going to go earlier but thought it'd be to forward of him. So he waited. Now he was standing by the edge of the water. No one was there and he wondered if Keith had already left.

"Keith!" Lance yelled his name once before deciding that he'd already left. But he decided to try again. "Keith!" He yelled and his gaze moved across the water. Suddenly he saw someone climb out from behind the water fall. Lance knew it was Keith right away.  But he knew Keith couldn't hear him over the sound of crashing water.

Keith stood on one of the rocks and let the water pelt down on his back. He woke up feeling better then he did this morning and decide to move from his spot. His back was getting stiff from sleeping on the hard surface. He brushed the water from his eyes and dove into the water. When he surfaced he noticed lance was standing on the shore watching him.