Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

“Awww Hazza and Nialler are in loovveeee!!” Zayn cooed.

“Are not!” They both defended.

“You know it’s obvious you like her right??” Liam asked.

“What, it is! I mean, for Niall, I obviously don’t like her that way!” Harry exclaimed.

“OH! Of course!” Niall scoffed.

“Okay, let’s just keep it between us… no telling.” Harry said.

“What about Louis?” Zayn asked innocently.

“NO, HE’LL MAKE FUN OF ME FOREVER!” Harry warned.

I saw Louis make a deadly glare through the door then relax when he heard Harry say;

“I’m joking, Louis already knows about me, he can read me like a book. And Niall, if you hate exposing your crushes you might need to work on it!!”

I heard a bang.

“OWWWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” I heard Harry yell. So sweet.

“Revenge is sweet!” Niall laughed. His laugh is adorable!!

Me and Louis left the bathroom, Harry and Niall looked a bit miffed for some reason. I mean, they just had a conversation about some random girl they both like, they were probably miffed for Eleanor’s sake.

“What did you do in there?” Niall asked curiously.

“Er, I wanted to brush Winter’s hair…” Louis lied, what a bad, BAD lie!

“It looks the same.” Harry said.

“MY AMAZING HAIRDRESSER SKILLS!!” Louis announced. The lads looked confused.

“We were listening to your conversation… Who’s the lucky girl?” I admitted. All of them seemed to sigh with relief, except Louis who seemed annoyed.

“Boys your on stage in a couple of minutes, who’s this?” Someone who I’m guessing is their manager walked in the room.

“Okay we’re coming. This is Winter Morris, she’s coming to watch us in the wing of the stage.” Louis told the man

“You know you really don’t ha-,“ I started

“Come on,” Louis said and pushed me out with the rest.

Harry rung his hands nervously. “Umm Winter?”

“Yeah Harry? What is it?”

“Are you free this weekend?” He spluttered.

NO FREAKING WAY! THE HARRY STYLES HAD JUST ASKED ME OUT!! I bit my lip and tucked my hair behind my ear, trying to act natural.

“Yeah… Sure, why do you ask?”

“Um, well I was wondering if maybe we could go somewhere together?”

I looked at him, he was staring at me intently, Holy Hell! His gaze was intoxicating. I smiled.

“Sounds great!”

His face lit up. “Great when and where?”

“I don’t know, I guess it’s your choice?”

“Um, we could go to the movies and then go to Nandos.”  He suggested, a smirk on his face. Niall’s cheeks burned. Oh my Gosh! No way! It was me the two of them were talking about? Crap baskets, Jess would kill me if she found out! She adored Harry Styles!!