Chapter 27

*Liam's POV*

"GO GO GO!" I shouted as Zayn and Niall climbed through the broken window. Harry being the - you wouldn't believe it - gentleman he is lifted Winter through the window just in case she cut herself on the broken glass. He then jumped through, me following.

"Shit." Zayn cursed "... Where to start?!" 

We all stared, eyes opened wide, around the ENORMOUS room, if the rest of the house is this size then how the hell are we supposed to find Lou! Thankfully - thankfully not really being the word I should use in this situation - a bunch of raging teenagers ran into the room, Jess not far behind them, Louis tagging on behind looking sheepish. What surprised me the most was that Jess actually looked timid... What on earth! The girl with shoulder length brown hair smirked.

"It seems our plan won't have to go into action! Our future victim is standing right here!" She cackled.

"Ma-Maisy... I don't think-" Jess started

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JESS!" The girl who I'm guessing is Maisy yelled, Jess shrank back in fear. "Winter, are you going to let us do this the easy way, or the hard way?! One thing, I ALWAYS get my way. So you're going down whether you like it or not."

"N-no! Don't touch her!" Harry whimpered standing in front of Winter protectively, his attempt of being brave was crumbling.

"I'm. So. Scared." Maisy bit her lip. "You know, I can see why Jess wants you so bad. Maybe once I'm finished, I keep you for myself, I don't care for Jess!"

"N-no! I wouldn't let you touch me or Winter! I'll call the police, I'll do anything to stop you!" Harry said, his confidence growing just slightly throughout the length of the sentence.

"Actually..." Maisy continued. "You're all delicious so maybe I'll keep you all! All of you being only One Direction! Winter, you're a bitch!"

Winter flinched slightly, Harry clenched his fists but didn't reply. Maisy cackled, the people behind her looked as though they weren't sure if they should be laughing with Maisy or freaking out in horror.... I know exactly what Id do! This Maisy girl is freaking terrifying!

Zayn's bottom lip quivered "But... Why? Can't you just let us go? Why don't you take another band?"

"What?" Maisy said, her voice level, though hearing it sent a shiver down my spine.

"I-I think y-you should let us go..." he started, Maisy's eyes pierced through him, stopping his sentence "I mean... Er.... Uhh nothing."

Maisy smirked. "I don't think that was nothing, pretty boy..." she walked towards him, a threatening grin spread across her face. She didn't stop until her face was inches away from his, for a second I thought she was going to kiss him, my idea was pushed aside though when she punched him directly on the nose.

Zayn let out a yelp then stumbled backwards.

"Do you want to stay? Or go?" Maisy hissed, Zayn opened his mouth but no words came out. "Were you just about to argue back Zaynie?" she said in an overly sweet voice.

"N-No!"

"Oh really... Remember, bad things happen to little boys who lie." everyone in the watched Maisy lift her hand, ready to punch Zayn. She took us by surprise by lifting her right leg and kneeing him right where it hurts. Zayn fell to the floor, crying in pain, I rushed over to him.

"Zayn? You okay?" I asked, keeping my voice steady.

"No." Zayn moaned, I turned away, just looking at him made me feel the pain he was going through! Harry winced and Niall bit his lip, in the corner of my eye I could see Lou look at the ground, Zayn let out another moan.