Chapter 7

Louis’ POV:

I was just sitting there watching TV with Niall, Zayn and Liam when I heard Winter scream something like Jessica Awley and Harry Styles! She ran into the room bawling, she was soon curled up in my arms crying her eyes out.

Niall got up and ran into Harry’s room, not long followed by Liam and Zayn. I was sat there trying to calm Winter down, whispering soothing words, nothing was helping. Niall ran into the room looking shell shocked, I could hear Liam and Zayn shouting something.

“What happened Niall?”

“Her old friend Jess and Harry…” He gulped “Making… OUT!”

“WHAT?!” I roared. “HE DIDN’T!” Now feeling more understanding of Winter I felt I could comfort her better.

Harry ran into the room, for some reason holding back tears. Jess grabbed his hand, she had an evil glint in her eyes, Harry’s held pain and guilt. I can’t think of a reason for Harry to possibly do this, yesterday he was smitten… Today there’s her bitch of a friend Jess.

“Oh boys don’t be surprised. Harry was going to come to his senses eventually, better sooner rather than later!” She smirked a poisonous grin. I softly pushed Winter away then stood up in rage.

“HE DID HAVE SENSE!! NOW HE HAS LOST IT!!”

“HARRY HAS PLENTY OF SENSE BECAUSE HE’S WITH ME!” She bitch slapped me. Niall, Liam and Zayn all came to defend me. I turned back to see Winter looking almost traumatised, I can’t blame her, her boyfriend cheats of her and Zayn, Liam, Niall and I get more outraged than she could ever imagine.

I left the boys to deal with Jess and sat down with Winter trying to calm her down. Finally Jess decided to leave, she grabbed Harry’s hand and yanked at him, he stood his ground. She leaned in and whispered something ferocious that forced Harry to back down and leave with her.

Niall came over and took my place, eventually he got her to stop crying and then he kept her close. She kissed him on the forehead and he turned bright crimson. She fell asleep snuggled close to him and that’s how they stayed, the boys and I slept in the same room to make sure everything was okay.

Winters POV:

My head is resting on Niall’s chest, I can feel his breathing. I elevate my head a bit to see the rest of the boys minus Harry. Suddenly it sprang back into my mind; the image of Jess and Harry right there, I can feel my heart cracking and tears smashing down. I take a heavy breath and the boys awake, Louis had clearly been crying… Why wouldn’t he be, his Hazza has done something incredibly stupid, idiotic, foolish, absurd, I could go on, that has affected everyone. They come up and sympathise trying – and failing – to stop my tears.

“Umm can I check my twitter account?” I ask hopefully.

“Yeah, love,” Liam forced a smile and gave me a laptop.

I logged on and checked my twitter for the first time since I met One Direction. First I decide to look at the tweets from a couple of days ago, I see death threats and photos of me and Harry together, they multiply the tears streaming down my face. As I skip to today’s tweets I am greeted by some sympathetic tweets, some ‘I told you so’ tweets and everything else, I had a direct message from Jess. I was about to click on it when Zayn grabbed my hands.

“NO!” He said firmly.

“Why not!” I protested.

“She’s the reason of all this!”

“What about Harry!!”

“It’s him too just…. Fine, read it!”

It read: