Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Louis’ POV:

I shook Winter’s limp shoulders, she moaned.

“Go away Louis!”

“Get up!! Please I’m bored!”

“Go play with Harry.”

“You’re currently using him as a bed.” She looked down at Harry and grinned.

“Then go play with Zayn!”

“NO! He’s scary in the mornings!”

“Then go play with Liam!”

“No, he’s too chirpy.”

“He’s too chirpy??”

“Yup.”

“…Where am I?”

“You’re at Harry’s house.”

“Then where were you?”

“At a hotel!”

“…Right.”

“Did he bang you?!”

“WHAT?! LOUIS!” She’s very awake now.

“It’s a simple yes or no question… So, did he bang you?”

“NO!”

“Are you sure?”

“I am very sure I am still a virgin!”

“WOAH! HARRY’S DATING A VIRGIN! IT’S A MIRACLE!”

“What’s a miracle?” Harry groaned, still half-asleep.

“You’re dating a virgin!”

“Oh? That’s nice.” He drifted back to sleep. Liam walked in, a smirk on his face.

“Don’t make such a big fuss about it Louis! It’s a private matter… Anyway she’s with Harry so she won’t be a virgin for long.”

“Liam! That’s disgusting!” She snapped.

“Says the girl who’s lying on top of him!”

She scowled, and laid back down, falling asleep within seconds. I moaned. “Well done Liam, SHE WAS AWAKE! Now I’m bored again!”

Niall dragged his sorry self into the house and collapsed onto a chair, moaning about how Liam could have just made some breakfast in the hotel. Niall most definitely wasn’t a morning person. Neither was Zayn but there was a difference between the two of them. Niall was grumpy in the mornings, Zayn was dead and if somehow you managed to miraculously wake him up, he was pure evil. Unless he woke up himself. Niall looked over to Winter and Harry. “Woah… Did he bang her?”

“NO!” She hissed without opening her eyes, Niall laughed. Zayn burst into the room. “HELLO FRIENDS! VAS HAPPENIN’?... Woah, did Harry bang h-”

“NOO!” She screamed, getting up and running to the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

“Way to go guys, you made my girlfriend run away!” Harry whined, I pounced on him. “HAZZA! YOU’RE AWAKE!!”

“Well, duh.”

“Don’t you take that tone with me, Mister!”

“Sorry, Boo Bear.” Harry got up, took an old coin from his pocket and messed with the door, the lock clicked; the sound of a shower came through the door. Harry, being really, really tired and very hung over obviously didn’t hear it. He walked towards the bathroom, he opened the door. “Harry! Wait! DON’T!” Liam shouted, I smirked. Harry walked straight in. “HARRY! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!” Winter screamed, Harry ran out of there and sat back down on the couch, his eyes wide.  Me Niall and Zayn burst out laughing. Liam made Harry get up and sent him towards the sink. “As punishment,” He smiled. “You have to make us breakfast and do the dishes!”