Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

Louis’ POV:

I must get her back! I love her! I slip into my car and drive off to Eleanor’s house in hope she’s there.

I knock lightly on the front door, ignoring the paparazzi snapping photos behind me and shouting questions;

‘Are you here to win Eleanor back?’

‘Why aren’t you on tour?’

‘How far did you actually go with the brunette?’

‘Did you and Eleanor ever break up?’

‘How’s Harry?’

Eleanor answered the door with a smile but her face dropped as soon as she saw me, she had her hair up in a loose side fishtail plait, she was wearing ripped jeans and a white vest top.

“El, I’m so sorry! Please can we talk…” I said, she leaned against the frame of the door and placed her hand on her hip. “inside, I don’t want the paps to hear or see us.”

She sighed “… Fine.” She opened the door wider and moved to the side to I could enter; she shut the door behind her. I walked into the front room, Eleanor hot on my heels, we slowly sat down on separate sofas. Awkwardness loomed in the air. I stared intently at El, she bit her lip and looked down. We stayed like that for a while, finally I decided to break the silence.

“El, I was drunk. And trust me, you can’t hate me more than I hate myself right now. I know it was stupid of me to… you know. Kissing her was a big enough crime! I guess you have every right to hate my guts, but I honestly hope to god that you don’t. I still love you, I don’t even think I was in control of myself when I fucked that girl, I don’t even know her name.” I swear I saw a hint of smile in El’s face but it was quickly replaced by a frown.

“I-I’m not sure what to do. I’m upset, extremely upset. I’ve always trusted you but I’ve always been worried that this sort of thing would happen because you’re famous, what if it happens again?”

“It will NEVER happen again.”

“I just don’t know whether I can trust you again. As much as I don’t think I should… I-I still love you.”

“Let me prove that I’m good enough for you. I’ve been told to never give up on the people you love.” I was literally pleading, Eleanor looked down with a small smile on her gorgeous, perfect, beautiful face.

“Lou aren’t you supposed to be on tour?” she asked.

“Yeah, one of us was aloud to visit Harry, Harry said he didn’t mind if I came and spoke to you, which I’m so happy about.”

“So you didn’t come off tour just for me!” she faked hurt.

“I would’ve if I could’ve babe- sorry, I shouldn’t call you babe.”

“You know what Lou, I guess I’ve got to give you a second chance. You ditched your best friend, who’s just been shot I might add, just to apologise.”

“Don’t make me feel bad!” I whined, she laughed. “So are we an item or are we going to wait a bit?”

“Let’s say we’re more than friends but less than a relationship.” She smiled “but not friends with benefits!”

Jess’ POV:

I WASN’T SUPPOSED TO SHOOT HARRY! WHY THE HELL DID HE JUMP IN FRONT OF THE BULLET?? I’VE BEEN PUT IN A FREAKING MENTAL HOSPITAL!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! STUPID WINTER!! ALSO MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN FINED THOUSANDS OF POUNDS!! UGGHHHH EVERYTHING IS SO SCREWED UP!! MY DAD’S ALSO MAD THAT I MADE HIM LOSE HIS GUN LICENSE. AND THE FACT I SHOT SOMEONE IN THE SHOULDER.

I ran around my room screaming.

A few people ran in looking worried.

“It’s alright Miss Awley, please calm down.” One of them said place their hand on my shoulder.

“NO IT’S NOT ALRIGHT!!!” I yelled “I’M STUCK IN THIS SHIT HOLE WITH MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU!!!”

“Please calm down-,”

“NO!!!!!!!!!”

I slapped her, hard. She flinched, holding in her pain, two strong looking men walked in and grabbed my arms. I looked up at them intimidated.

“Miss Awley, I know this is hard but if you listen to us everything will be okay.”

“Can I have some time to myself?” I hung my head in shame.

“Of course, your therapist will arrive later.”

I glared at the lady, I don’t need a flipping therapist! But considering I’m outnumbered I decided to stay quiet. The two men let go of my arms and followed the rest of the random people out of my room, I heard someone lock the door.

----------------- A/N ----------------

Sorry, I haven't updated in ages!! I've been busy :L

I know it's not very long.... you guys deserve a little bit more but I'm going on another short holiday tomorrow so I thought I'd update now.

Sorry!! 

I'll try update more frequently, but school will be starting again soon.

Lucy xx